Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • How Much would a trip to Disneyland Paris Cost?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Thinking of taking my daughter for a few days by coach.

Roughly how much should I expect it to cost?

Cheers

grantway
    Free Member

Try and google

Disney Paris

Pook

your soul.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ski
    Free Member

£1400, next year, for two adults & two kids staying 3 nights at Disneyland Hotel half board, including Eurostar tarvel!

There are cheaper hotels & package options mind

Jase
    Free Member

£1400!!!! Blimey, thought it might be a cheap trip!

Checking out the sun deal.

restless
    Free Member

i went last december for 3nights/4 days and stayed in a disney hotel. 2 adults, 2 kids, one infant and payed just under £600 for two bed self catering accomodation, breakfast and park tickets.
    i drove there and payed about £50 return ferry and about £200 diesel.

there are cheaper and more expensive alternatives, but hope this helps 🙂

if you book at the right times, there are often kids go free deals , or 30/40% off deals.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Just looking at The Sun deal myself – might risk a day trip in the new year.

joeegg
    Free Member

Save your money and go to the British theme parks in the Spring.I thought Disney Paris was really poor.Have a look at Terra Mitica outside Benidorm with cheap flights to Alicante.

totalshell

thats a day out at dlp which must include two ferry trips and 6 hours driving in france.. it ll be a LOOOOOOONG day…

bazookajoe
    Free Member

We did one of the Metro readers offers (through Mistral Travel) at bout 150 per person for 3 nights for new year. It was on a coach from Edinburgh to Paris which was an experience. This was a few years ago but there must be similar offers now. Hotel was in a suburb so had to bus it into city centre which was fine, bought the metro pass and disney park tickets in the shop on champs elysses. While everyone else rushed about on the excursions as extras we did our own thing round paris and went to disneyland on new years day, was fab. While I wouldn’t be too fussed bout bussing it down again I would go the route of staying in a paris novotel or similar and taking a trip out to the park. There was a groupon deal the other week for disneyland, might come up again. Or look out for city break deals in paris and make own way out to park?

would love to stay at the resort but having looked at prices it’s a bit out of reach unless I sell one of the kid’s kidneys.

restless
    Free Member

thats a day out at dlp which must include two ferry trips and 6 hours driving in france.. it ll be a LOOOOOOONG day…

This plus the drive from wherever you live in the UK.
    Unless you have someone to share the driving with, or just don’t need any sleep it would not be possible, in reality to do the parks in just one day and all the travelling. At best you would get about 5-6hrs in the parks, which isn’t enough. you would miss the parades and fireworks too.

convert

Why, just why?

No amount of pleading from small people would put me through that plastic fantastic experience. But then I’m weird and can’t stand centre parcs either.

leffeboy

3 nights at Disneyland

That’s why it’s expensive :(. The only benefit of staying at the Disney hotel (other than the Disney theming) is that you can get into the park before it opens properly (about an hour earlier I think). This is quite nice but as some of the rides are still opening at that point it won’t get you on everything.

There are lots of other hotels very close and a bus that runs between the hotels so there is no need to stay in those hotels.

If you want some other tips then:
    Learn how to use the FastTrack system. It is great
    Arrange to have have a snack early and eat lunch late. The queues go down a lot over lunchtime
    The food in the park is outrageously expensive, especially the drinks. Either prepare for the pain or take stuff with you.

The place is brilliant though – well worth the trip 🙂

sugdenr
    Free Member

We stayed in the motorhome park (car park) and took a picnic and plenty of drinks, standing in queues for hours is suprisingly thirsty work. About as cheap as it comes.

3/4 of a day at DLP, tick done that, never intend to go again, even my kids think there are better things to do than rubbish plastic american theme park.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

I was a complete cynic bout it all until I went and thought it was great. No. 2 daughter is completely into disney films and I know would be totally amazed by it all, and paris too. Guess it’s just a different experience for different people, some like it, some don’t. I’d love to go again with the family

leffeboy

I think for kids between 5 and 10 it seems to work well. After that it’s not so clear but if the parents are walking around grumping that can rub off a bit

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

joeegg – Member
    Save your money and go to the British theme parks in the Spring.I thought Disney Paris was really poor.Have a look at Terra Mitica outside Benidorm with cheap flights to Alicante.
    POSTED 15 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Bazookajoe has it – it isn’t for adults and if your kids love Disney then they ain’t gonna get the same experience at Thorpe Park or FlamingoLand…

miketually
    Free Member

£1400, next year, for two adults & two kids staying 3 nights at Disneyland Hotel half board, including Eurostar tarvel!

Mother-in-law is treating my wife and our 2 kids to a trip to DLP for the four of them in February. They’re going by coach and it’s costing them about £1k for half-board.

I refused to go.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘How Much would a trip to Disneyland Paris Cost?’ is closed to new replies.