Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • How much weight can I lose in 3 weeks?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

The weekly weigh in is Saturday morning because Saturday is re-feed day. 89.5 so I lost 1.9kg last week.

wilburt
    Free Member

I went from 91kg to 88.5kg after one ride on Friday last week despite taking on 5 bottles of fluid.
    Back to 90kg now.

iamconfusedagain
    Free Member

About 10 years ago in my mid 20s I was convinced I could not lose weight. I rode a few times a week and ate better than most people. Honestly it seemed that it was just ‘my fighting weight’
    I reckon I was about 85-87kg. I like to think I just looked like I had a big frame. Maybe 36 inch waist.

But mainly because of good influence of my girlfriend the types of food I eat have changed. I have had ups and downs, but my ‘normal’ weight is now 75ish kg and 74-76 90% of the time. It really is just a case of changing what you eat day in day out. All my meals are made from ingredients and it is really easy to see what you are stuffing in your face. So I am firmly believe weight is just a case of eating right.

As a favour to you all I will put you off your food for the day, here is a pic of me in my super lycra, not skinny, just about right for 6ft 75kg

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Solo
    Free Member

Been on the Wetherspoons diet for a number of wees now and have lost 2 stoneHave been doing turbo for perhaps an hour and a half a week and the Insanity DVD course but only lightly as I had a broken rib.
    Love this story, proper two fingered salute to the starvationists. Excellent 😀

I’m not exactly new to this game! 
    And goodness, do we suffer for it.

but I felt I needed some more carbs after my ride yesterday, I was properly knackered. 
    For folk already at their “race weight” carb replenishment, post exercise. Is part of optimizing recovery, in order to increase exercise volume……

re-feed 
    Ummm, shirley isn’t such practice only beneficial for those below, approximately, 10 percent BF.

*wonders if the US is ready for molgrips muffin top*

WackoAK
    Free Member

Are you down to 80 yet?

piemonster

3lbs in 4 days actually, and I reckon I’ll drop 1-2 more by Saturday morning.

Pfft, amateur. 8lbs in less than 3 days here. My friend who is on the same diet managed 10lbs from less body weight.

Although I suspect the Imodium will slow that down.

piemonster

This is the problem with **** Facebook. My parents are on it and I can’t talk about shitting the bed on there anymore. ****.

molgrips
    Free Member

Results:

Weight before leaving – 88.0kg
    Total weight loss in 18 days – 3.4kg
    Pairs of jeans bought – 2
    Average jeans waist size – 33.5in
    Days of healthy eating whilst on holiday – 0
    Number of fast food meals consumed – 10
    Number of ice cream sundaes consumed – 8
    Amount of vegetables consumed – trace
    Weight after returning from airport yesterday – 92.4kg
    Weight this morning – 90.6kg

Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)

The topic ‘How much weight can I lose in 3 weeks?’ is closed to new replies.