Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How much to post a roadrat abroad?
  • MrsMugsy
    Free Member

Cotic are quoting me £65 to post a roadrat frame to my new home in France.

I’m quite surprised and disappointed because now it makes the frame much more expensive than my budget allows.

People tell me that it’s because they’re not used to posting abroad and that they’re not massively interested in selling to what they probably regards as foreign customers.

Anyway, do you guys and gals have an idea of how to post a frame to europe without it being that expensive. I’m sure Cotic are not taking the mickey, I just thing they’re not geared up to do it and therefore have been asking the wrong people/courier company.

Cheers

scottishcyclocross
    Free Member

I just posted a pair of kona rigid forks to france, signed for and insured for £15.31

I am going to Tarbes on holiday and intend to post my bike down to save lugging it about on the train so hopefully it won’t cost that much.

juan
    Free Member

mrs mugsy I am going to uk in april.
    how much is the postage inside of france?
    If you can get it deliver to UK (southampton I can get it and post it from france if you want.)

Reg Juan

P.S. did you know they would apparently be imported in france through velo 26.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

I don’t think its up to you to tell Cotic that they are using the wrong courier service and if they drove thirty miles down the road and used company “X” then they could send you their frame cheaper. Fair enough, they might, just don’t expect it.

They may have a deal with a courier, if they break that agreement it might incur a financial cost to other customers for example.

MrsMugsy
    Free Member

Thanks Juan, I just called the guy from velo 26 and he said he could probably help. Especially since he’s based in Cham and I’m in north Isere.

juan
    Free Member

mrs mugsy did you get a RRP price for France?
    x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How much to post a roadrat abroad?’ is closed to new replies.