Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • How much of your day do you spend thinking about food?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Today I am just having a meal.

Tomorrow I am have got tickets to watch Arsenal vs Fulham, then few beers in Lahdan probably.

Sunday it’s another meal, out this time, as brother is flying in from Athens for my Nan’s funeral on Tuesday.

It’s all go.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I am have got tickets to watch Arsenal vs Fulham

Christ, someone doesn’t like you then!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jeez. Sorry bout your nan. 😐

Enjoy the footie tomorrow.

Jamie
    Free Member

Christ, someone doesn’t like you then!

TSY. I know what you are, who you follow and it kills me inside.

Let’s just try and ignore it and move on.

Jeez. Sorry bout your nan.

I am not that bothered as it was her time, but Dad is cut up. Oh and that is before I get on to his 4 sisters trying to contest the will. A long story I will regale you with sometime 😉

richmars

By cunningly eating the same based on the day of the week, I don’t have to think about feed. eg, it’s Friday, so that’s Tuna sandwiches and cheese on toast.

emsz
    Free Member

Being a boy (man, chap, bloke – whatever iDave) girl I’m usually too busy thinking about sex

me too, but the rest of the day I think about what i’m having for tea

happy birthday Jamie :mrgreen:

Kevevs
    Free Member

Inspired by a sardines on toast thread earlier I had mackerel on toast with hot pepper sauce, then went out and spent all of this afternoon thinking around doing a massive chilli to last the week. cooked it all up had some. not satisfied. so put some veggies mashed in garlic paste in to roast to go with the chilli. totally stuffed. hmm, now I fancy some cheese, they must be reducing some at tesco by now, I’ll pop down to check. Currently eating saint augur n jacobs savours. now thinking about sticking that reduced pizza in the oven. or maybe defrost some prawns and do something with the jalepenos for tomorrow… etc etc, just goes on!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Pretty hard to ignore this season though, eh?

Stunning film. Now for ice cream 🙂

I think about food when I’m hungry, which is about twice a day – always thinking about my next coffee though.

I haven’t read all of the posts but at a skim i saw a lot about soya. You may think Im being mellow dramatic but stay away from soya at all costs. Its really bad for you due to having a large amount of hormones. This can cause problems such as a low thyroid. Soya based formula for babies is equivalent of giving them 5 birth control pills a day. not a laughing matter……

iDave
    Free Member

I had heaps of mashed potato, dripping with butter (kerrygold), with roast veg and chicken, then did a hilly 85km this morning. I’m way starving now. Off to le supermarche

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oooh…mashed spuds and roasted chicken.

With lots of salt! 😳

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘How much of your day do you spend thinking about food?’ is closed to new replies.