Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • How much more of this
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

vile scraping from the sump of human filth must we hear about, before Ratzinger and his appalling gang of sycophants are hauled into the town square and forced to pay for their crimes in public?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16216174

Stoner
    Free Member

As I understand it, Hitchens has also run out of patience and is following up on an appointment with big man to have it out with him personally.

D0NK

I hope he kicks the big guys arse, I’m missing a ride this sunday due to him!

deluded
    Free Member

I’m aghast how the European authorities have not prosecuted the higher echelons at the Vatican for their criminally negligent apathy in acknowledging & dealing with these sexual predators who’s actions ruin lives and echo through generations.

There should be international sanctions against the Vatican City State and Holy See for not dealing robustly with this issue.

binners

They can’t. Its not common knowledge but the Vatican has nuclear weapons! And apparently Ratzinger has been itching for an excuse to try ’em

kimbers

its a shame that hell is just a fairy story because a lot of those bastards should be spending eternity down there

fastindian
    Free Member

the vatican is very powerfull and no doubt has centurys of incriminating information stored away that if made public would destroy the reputations of anyone/country that tried to get the top people jailed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How much more of this’ is closed to new replies.