Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • How much like their online persona have you found people to be?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

As per title really. Rather than judging youselves, judge others.

Hairychested
    Free Member

You are as bonkers in real life as you’re here judging by last Saturday.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

What??!?!?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Judge others?

What can possibly go wrong there?

😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Fred talks more in real life than he does on here, but isn’t quite as irate….usually

Juan was/is even more French then he types. Top bloke though….

RudeBoy
    Free Member

All the ones I have met have turned out to be really lovely people.

WCA is completely mad, though. He’s simply not-right.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

That might change afer 12 hours in a vayyn in France though, Fred!

😉

I do fart a LOT, for instance…..

Hairychested
    Free Member

WCA is loooovely, serves gin and rides a weird bike. Clearly, the same sensible bloke from the forum 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Awwww. I can feel the lurrve from here!
    😀

rOcKeTdOg

i found some that are the same, most though are big, tough and opinionated behind the keyboard, but strangely quiet in real life when they don’t have time to think of something witty to say and have to be spontaneous, very disapointing actually, so buck up your ideas people! 😉

ton

i have met loads of here, and i mean loads.
    and all baring one person ‘who blanked me, but his good lady chatted happily’ every single one of them have been spot on ding dong a ok. 😀

they will think i am a big to55er tho.

Smee
    Free Member

Aye, Ton’s a big to55er. 😀

ton

barsteward….. 😆

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Ooh, ton, you can’t leave it like that!!
    Who blanked you, do tell!

Smee
    Free Member

I bet it was GLupton.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

All been top people so far. Special mentions to MrNutt, Ton & Vortex Racing because they’re the only ones I’ve met so far.

Everyone I’ve dealt with in Classified section have been top people too but not met many of them.

I think most are as they would seem to be IMO its way too hard being something you’re not.

miketually
    Free Member

I’ve been in the same field as ton, but don’t think I spoke to him.

Everyone I’ve met and spoken to has been very nice.

lovewookie

All I’ve met seem great, in a ‘spend too much time on internet forums’ great.

🙂

hora
    Free Member

I’ve been in the same field as ton, but don’t think I spoke to him.

Are you two cows?

Has anyone met Fatsimons wife?

miketually
    Free Member

Are you two cows?

No, we were both at Hit the North 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

S’funny, I think fred is much more like rudeboy than he was like fred.

hora
    Free Member

I always pretend not to be incase someone duffs me up

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

most of the folks I’ve met in the real world have been pretty cool.

I have met a few that have turned out to be either too much of a bike geek, on an ego trip, trying too hard to be ‘cool’ or opioniated bores. I think i kinda thought they would be different in real life (or i never noticed it in their postings previously).

coffeeking
    Free Member

All the Glasgow people I met a few months back were really nice. Some a little too fast. Some skitted my retro T-shirt and my retro full sus. Pretty much as per online. I’ve not really met any of the more controversial members in person, so hard to say more than that!

julianwilson
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard isn’t actually that fat. Or a mutha. He has a suprising amount of tattoos.

sponging-machine is far louder and posher than he comes across in his posts. And he is absolutely the tallest person i know. You can’t tell the tall ones on here. (but i would love to guess who the really short people are on here!)

MrSparkle

I know Terrahawk quite well now and I think he comes across as a right barsteward on here. So, yeah, ’bout right really! 😀 *

* insert ‘only joking clause’ here.

Conor
    Free Member

All sound so far. Aleigh (nicer than she seems online ;)), Solamanda, K, Sheldona (and Mrs Sheldona), coolhandluke.

All been top people so far. Special mentions to MrNutt, Ton & Vortex Racing because they’re the only ones I’ve met so far.

???!!!

coffeeking
    Free Member

You can’t tell the tall ones on here. (but i would love to guess who the really short people are on here!)

Lol we should do a height guestimation thread. Or I should just get on with work.

juan
    Free Member

I will second comment of peter and fred and WCA on what fred peter and WCA look like in real life.

All very nice blokes too (so does dezb).

The girls I have met in real life, foxychick, mrs poddy, aleigh, elaine are nicer and hotter in really life (not that I have misbehave no no not that).

postierich
    Free Member

Are you two cows?

No, we were both at Hit the North [:)]
    Posted 44 minutes ago #

Mike you would not have bumped into him in the bar neither!

Cough

Top bloke just needs to take out plenty of accident insurance

Rich

juan
    Free Member

I am in the “midget group :'( ”

juan
    Free Member

Oh yes I met richmailman and richpip too (not sure they remember me though) they are very nice too…

miketually
    Free Member

Mike you would not have bumped into him in the bar neither!

🙂

I think you signed on at HTN next to me Rich.

mrsflash
    Free Member

“The girls I have met in real life, foxychick, mrs poddy, aleigh, elaine are nicer and hotter in really life (not that I have misbehave no no not that). “

sobs quietly to herself. Does this mean I am more horrible and less hot in real life?? 🙁

miketually
    Free Member

sobs quietly to herself. Does this mean I am more horrible and less hot in real life??

I think I rode with you for a while on the first lap of HTN. Not really for long enough to decide if you’re more horrible than on here though*. And I can’t say that I get any sense of how hot you are from the forum, so couldn’t comment on whether you’re hotter or not in real life**.

* not that you’re horrible on here
    ** not that you’re not hot in real life

mrsflash
    Free Member

😆 Mike. HTN was not a good day for me, I was very down, so probably exceedinly grumpy and therefore more horrible than on here! On here I type a lot of shouty posts out and then don’t press post 😉

miketually
    Free Member

You didn’t seem too grumpy, but it was just lap one 🙂

bionicwoman
    Free Member

mr & mrs poddy etc are lovely WCA – which troll are you… (its gayle here)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

On here I type a lot of shouty posts out and then don’t press post [;)]

share and enjoy :o)

mrsflash
    Free Member

I only did one 🙁 I just couldn’t see the point in all that mud after having slogged through it at mayhem.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘How much like their online persona have you found people to be?’ is closed to new replies.