Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • How much is it worth – Sorry
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Kinesis XC2 2008 Frame 50cm in White – Good condition, no dents – paint wear on chain stays.

Is £230 new – so £100?

latham2104
    Free Member

Hiya – very interested. What length forks did you run on it? Any chance of a couple of pics?

latham2104
    Free Member

oh and sorry – you are selling it yeah?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Sorry not at the mo 🙁 was just interested as have been looking at the new KM-810. BTW I have run my 08' Fox RL's at 120mm and at 100mm and I would say the 100mm setting is much better 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

"what's it worth"

"I am not selling it"

WTF

foxyrider
    Free Member

Erm Cynical – I asked whats it worth not I am selling it on the classifieds. I MAY sell it – blimey give it a break 😯

I also said "Sorry not at the mo" not "not ever". Can I not ask a simple question without someone like you being sarcastic?

BTW when I am wrong or have not read the OP I usually appologise!

latham2104
    Free Member

Cheers Foxyrider – just looking at doing a part swap from my full sus to a hard tail for a race series. Looking at putting the 120mm forks on it, so just looking at feasability. This with you saying its better with 100mm has made my mind up. Will have a look at XC120 me thinks. 😆

MRanger156
    Free Member

Seen them go on ebay for around £100.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Can you wind down to forks to 100mm Latham? It was OK on 120mm do't get me wrong but as you say I would go for the XC120 in that case. I origially built it up with Float 100mm forks and then swapped for lowered RL120's 🙂

z1ppy

cynic-al – Member
    "what's it worth"

"I am not selling it"

WTF

Have you ever thought, not everyone is posting threads like these as an extra ad for the classified post.
    I've wanted values before now, just so I'm not ripping off m8's, when buying off them.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers Z1ppy – Blimey that Lawyer is grouchy today isn't he 😉

latham2104
    Free Member

@ Foxyrider – i can't wind them down like Talas for example, and to be honest, i can't be arsed to mess about with the forks and change the settings. Its a shame, there are a few XC2 on the forum, but no xc120.

here's a thought – sell me the frame and the 100mm forks 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

@Latham – No I mean drop them internally i.e. 20mm spacers – I have 120RL's which you take the 20mm spacer out (pretty easy) and drops it to 100mm 🙂

Unfortunately the 100mm are on my wifes XC2 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

Its now on sale in the classifieds – Just to erk cynic-al 🙂

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-ht-frameset-2008-kinesis-xc2-50cm-white-1

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘How much is it worth – Sorry’ is closed to new replies.