Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • how much is it worth??
  • Willv1
    Free Member

hi, i have got a felt rxc black 17.5, it has rockshock reba’s, sram x9 shifters, xo mech, mavic crossmax wheels(silver), seat post and stem and bars are ritchey wcs wet look,. how much do you think i should expect for this bike?
    it has a few scratches on it but is in perfect working order.

I am looking for a road bike hence want a estimate for a price.
    Any kknowledge is appreciated.

will

donsimon
    Free Member

I’ll give you a fiver.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I’ll give you a fiver and a fish supper.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    highclimber
    Free Member

How old is it? you got pictures?

donsimon
    Free Member

It’s yours SBZ.

Willv1
    Free Member

don simon & surround by zulus thanks for the really smart remarks, just what i was looking for, I dont think so.
    its 3 years old, i can get pictures, but just want a estimate so i know what im working with, it hasn’t been riden for 2 years until the last few months to work, think a road bike would suit my needs much more practically. thanks,will

lucien

£5.00 and sex?

LsD
    Free Member

I’ll give you 40% of what you want to get for it.

and a half-sooked sweetie.

meehaja
    Free Member

only ever used the forum for selling, and now 3 posts asking the same question… with added mirth towards sarcastic replies? hmm

Willv1
    Free Member

sorry that i have ruined your life that revolves arund singletrack, i must learn to be the same 🙂

meehaja
    Free Member

Thats the spirit! Now don’t talk about road bikes (ever) only ride single speed or 10inch full suss for trail centres and ensure your grammar is to at least A-level standard!

totalshell

brutally put its worth what people will pay for it and judging by the lack of interest in the earlier posts i’d be looking for this weeks special at Lidl if your after a road bike.

Willv1
    Free Member

i am expecting you to tell me how clever you are now and tell me how amazing your life is? just because of the amount of insecurity of you, and yes a want a road bike because it is more PRACTICAL, guess i should keep my mtb to keep all you happy aye??

donsimon
    Free Member

MUAK!

philconsequence
    Free Member

Loser 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘how much is it worth??’ is closed to new replies.