Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • How much do you pay for your hair cutting.
  • mikertroid
    Free Member

dunstick,

Me?? Northern??!!

Just I don't mind a shonky cut if it's free!!

holyhutzpa
    Free Member

Tinners, that is hilarious 😀
    I hope you've since lost that ""anxious not to offend British gene"

As a woman I get completely ripped off if I need a haircut. I've persuaded lots of my friends that they could be budding hairdressers now (although, not many of them are…)

mamadirt
    Free Member

Had an experience not too dissimilar to Tinners' 23 years ago. Not been inside a hairdressers since 😡

Edric64
    Free Member

Do blokes really pay more than a tenner for haircuts? how metro sexual can you get?

timdrayton
    Free Member

£10 at my local "chaps" in northampton

Good lads them all

FoxyChick
    Free Member

mamadirt…my hairdresser is also my child-minder…she comes to our house and does the whole family in 2 hours, including my (high maintenance) highlights! We have a good chat and a laugh. 😀

mamadirt
    Free Member

Sounds good – I've not let anyone else near mine for years . . . more money to spend on bike bits anyway 😉

FoxyChick
    Free Member

The thing I used to hate about visiting the hairdressers was all the "are you going out tonight/are you going anywhere nice on your hols" bollox chat.
    I really would love to have said…"err no…I'm going home to make tea and then get out my scissors and correct the massacre you've just created on my head…you thick bint"!!!! 8)

duntstick
    Free Member

This thread has descendended into a girls only and metrosexual type of thing!

Edit; I 've been cutting hair for all my friends for years…….but I 'm not gay or owt!!!!!!!!!!!!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Lucky for you then, eh dunstick!
    Feeling at home? 😉

duntstick
    Free Member

Angela, you're bad!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I know. 8)

loddrik
    Free Member

Can we keep this thread as men only please….

Women are a completely different category, the wife spends well over £100 on a haircut ffs! There is no justification for that sort of behaviour…

sweepy
    Free Member

Well no, lets not be sexist. The girls can post as long as they get their hair cut at a barbers 🙂

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Bog off!

duntstick
    Free Member

Hey..Girls for free……….First in line ….. 8) Angela…….

teagirl
    Free Member

When I'm at the hairdressers and the young girls ask me what I'm doing at the weekend and I say I'm doing a 25mile off-road bike route (mud involved) then that stumps them and they just start talking about themselves! My hairdresser's a bloke and rolls his eyes at them, he sort of understands me before he charges me £75!! Inner city Skipton for you!

duntstick
    Free Member

Same hairdo for £7.50 at Silsden!

tony_m
    Free Member

£5.50 for a No. 1 all over, square at the back, conversation optional, at the same barber's I've been going to for umpteen years now. Yes, I'm sure I could buy a set of clippers and do it myself, but I'd rather have the back and the bits round the ears done properly.

This is Blackpool by the way, so not exactly the style capital of the North / anywhere… 8)

tazzymtb

the cost of a disposable razor. I just start shaving my face and keep going till everything is Yul brynner 😀

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Free? The bluddy cheek of it!
    I may be cheap but… 8)

sweepy
    Free Member

Angela – Member
    Bog off!

just kidding 🙂

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Yul Brynner…now you're talking!
    Whatever happened to the Friday sexy bloke thread?

tazzymtb

just for you Angela

rockhopper70

mine varies as the lad who used to do mine left to set up a salon and x5 the price. I am now trawling the local barbers to find a good one but they are either yoof/too young and Mrs R didn't like the number 2 look when I tried it. Really difficult to find a good barber and have resorted to taking my 4 yr old and letting him go first. If he messes the lads hair then I pay up and leave. It sounds cruel but he has got soooo much hair it can be recovered. Mine is a little more precious! Current barber is £9 and seems to increase £1 everytime I visit.

duntstick
    Free Member

If you want me to camp it up like that Yul Bryner pic …..now that ain't free……That's gonna cost ya!
    Still get the same Barnett chop though!…………..

Jerome
    Free Member

£10 while I still have some.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

tazzy…if I die in my sleep tonight you can rest assured I've gone with a smile on my face!
    I put that pic on the wall in our staffroom and half the staff hadn't a clue who he was. 🙄
    When men were men and women were grateful. 8)

duntstick
    Free Member

G'night all 😉

_tom_
    Free Member

£9 I think, but my hair's shite so perhaps I should pay a bit more and go somewhere else.

footflaps

hmm, I'm paying well over the odds at £15.50 for a No.2/3 blend in a barber's in Cambridge (Pierro's on Mill Road).

yunki
    Free Member

nowt.. do it meself..

Suedehead if the other half is supervising.. grade zero if I think I can get away with it..
    the baby.. the cats.. the mother-in-law.. slow moving passers-by and the goldfish all get the same treatment.

mmb
    Free Member

£7 but she's seriously horny and does a decent cut too so it's well worth it!

the_prophet
    Free Member

£22… 🙄

M6TTF
    Free Member

Tinners – funniest thing I've read for ages!

To whoever said why pay more – you could apply that to everything. Why buy nice jeans when you can pop to adds and buy some for a few quid. Why buy any fancy bike gear when you can get it from decathlon at a quarter of the price? If you can afford it and you think it's worth it (that's the important bit!) then jobs a goodun

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I pay anything between £50 and £120, depending on what I'm getting done. Women's haircuts are so much more expensive than blokes 😕

dab

great polish hairdresser few mins down the road from me
    free parking outside, open 6 days etc

£6 per cut, even get oil rubbed into the scalp after a careful brush off of all the stray hairs.

i tip if i have a few extra quid or she's short of change

No silly chit chat, just good cuts, works till 7pm later end of the week
    she does the lad's hair too and makes a very good job, better than the in town £10 hairdresser !!

cant ask for more 😉

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

£5, which I think is a rip off considering all I have is a number 1 all over – works out about 50p per minute.

kiwijohn

Bottle of wine for Susie. Colouring for free if we drink the wine.

allyharp

£13.50 in a regular barbers in Surrey.

A bit expensive for my liking but it's in the town where I work so the convenience has to be worth a couple of quid extra.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘How much do you pay for your hair cutting.’ is closed to new replies.