Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How much do 26 bikes go for these days on ebay?
  • Blackflag
    Free Member

Have a Yeti 575 2007 (welded top tube design) with Fox 36 forks and xt / thompson finishing kit. Pretty reasonable nick but no idea what this would roughly fetch on ebay these days as I want to sell before the bottom falls out of the 26 wheel market for higher end bikes.

Jamie
    Free Member

Put it on eBay and sell it. Should give you a decent estimate of what it just sold for.

asterix
    Free Member

7 years old = not much whatever size it is

jekkyl

20 quid?

townydc
    Free Member

You must have a massive garage or shed…

kayak23

I’d give you £30 as a favour, but it’s asking a lot really…

cynic-al
    Free Member

You can search ebay for completed listings.

vincienup
    Free Member

Sadly probably better splitting. May find forks, drivetrain, brakes and finishing kit sell well and frame, um, left hanging but if you got close to your expectation already shouldn’t be too painful.

Obviously condition is all, but really it depends what you reckon.

I’m not sure the bottom is falling our of the 26″ sh market this decade, tbh – there’s a lot of recent, nice bikes out there.

Without going looking at comparables, I’d guess somewhere in the £500-£700 region to the right person in top condition. Most likely less. Decent 36’s could make half that themselves. Thompson posts need to be destroyed before you don’t lose your arm at £40 posted etc.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Wheel size has bugger all effect on what it’s worth.

mrchrist

Sold my 2010 575 for £550. Few months ago.

Quite lucky really. For 2007″version I would be happy with 300 notes.

loddrik
    Free Member

I can’t wait for the ‘bottom to fall out’ of 26″ bikes. I’ll still be riding 26 in 10 years time so that means more bargains for me once the fashionistas have long since, erm, ‘upgraded’…

mrchrist

Agree peterpoddy. Odd question really.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How much do 26 bikes go for these days on ebay?’ is closed to new replies.