Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • How many toilet rolls do you get through a week?
  • Goz
    Free Member

Bukake……and a wipe round after…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Was your mate gay ? I can understand your disgust with his dirty ringpiece btw.

No, just a dirty bastard. Dunno what being gay has to do with owt. Plenty of straight people into unhygienic activities. Mind, another one had to be taught that washing your hands after a sh1t is essential. He seemed to think it was some ‘silly Western obsession with cleanliness’ (hippy dosser ****), and that ‘a few germs won’t kill you’. Always had sores all over his mouth and stuff. Came to a head (!) after another mate’s gelf picked up a rash that he had. Went **** mental, and demanded he change his ways. He did as well, speshly after a woman in a shop refused to serve him (you can, legally, if you believe someone to pose a biological hazard to health).

found out her dad runs a Bike shop in japan and makes his own frames

Is she married? 🙂

axroads; no need.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Why am I talking about this? 😯

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

. Dunno what being gay has to do with owt. Plenty of straight people into unhygienic activities.

No, no, no,I didn’t mean it like that, it wasn’t meant as a slur – and I apologise unreservedly if I’ve offended you 🙁
    As I said, quote : "I’ve always believed that "the kids" was a gay euphemism for ‘turds’" that’s the only reason I asked.

No I’m very broad-minded and liberal about gay men. In fact I’ve got a gay cousin, and him and his "partner" make a lovely couple. Obviously I take sensible precautions and try to avoid shaking hands with them at family reunions, but other than that, I treat them as if they were normal 🙂

And yes of course, I imagine most gay men have immaculately clean bum holes 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Erm……. when I said I imagine gay men having clean bum holes, I didn’t mean that I "imagined" gay men’s bum holes – no not at all 😯

Just thought I’d clarify that ……..

RudeBoy
    Free Member

😯

Erm…

Harry_the_Spider

Back to the OP (although i’m a broadminded and liberal sort of guy too, so you can discuss shiny gay bum holes as much as you like as far as i’m concerned), the nesting instinct combined with OES (Oriental Embarrassment Syndrome) would explain it. How long is she here for? Long term would it be more cost effective, space permitting, to install a drum kit in the khazi?

PS Until I read this thread I thought that "The Log Drop" was at Alton Towers.

AndyP
    Free Member

Not being funny, but some people have got much quicker metabolisms than others. I’m generally at least twice a day myself, often 3 times a day. My old housemate was in a similar situation, we’d often go through a toilet roll in a day just between the 2 of us!

so, 6 sh1ts = 1 toilet roll? Christ on a bike. What’s that, something like 50 sheets per sh1t?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Not she’s not married but also someone I’d not want to marry (plus I’m already married to the lady I want to be married to)

AndyP – Exactly – If you want to get scientific about it there are 200 sheets per roll (roughly) so thats 33.3333 reoccuring per crap on average

Now I have one shit regular as clockwork a day and use about 10 each day.

I imagine my wife gets through slightly more as there is significantly more lettuce wiping going on so lets say 20 sheets a day.

My Daughter gets through about the same so between us thats 50 sheets a day.

Leaving my lodger using 150 per day!!! Now thats a lot!!

Either she grow lettuces or she installs an olympic standard crash mat for each visit to the karzi!

Didn’t know about OES and think that the crash mat might be the reason behind it – although the amount she is in and out of the bathroom I can’t see why she is worried about us hearing her. Mainly as you can’t hear what people are doing in there anyway and when she has a shower she go back and forth about 5 times – haven’t a clue why she can’t go in and then come out once.

This is one of the things that is good about having a lodger from a different country – you get to learn and appreciate the differences in culture.

Kahurangi

Dude.

Go travelling and carry your single dry loo roll in a waterproof bag with you at all times. You’ll have it down to 3 rolls per poop in no time.

One up, one down, one shine.

DrJ

You can still buy Izal medicated in the supermarkets

That brings back memories of visiting my granny. Just what *is* the point of making bog paper like that??

Bushwacked
    Free Member

JonTaylor – LOL – do you mean 3 sheets per poop?

DaveGr
    Free Member

None for "one", three for "two". Unless it’s a real "man’s two" in which case I’ll stretch to five sheets.

Oh, and I try to always go at work so as to use there’s not mine.

MrNutt
    Free Member

this is a shit thread!

pk-ripper
    Free Member

maybe she just does really sloppy ones that smear across her cheeks on their way out?

Look at it this way, which do you prefer, buying a little bit of extra toilet roll or shitty bum smears on the sofa?

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Could she be doing this?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

PK; ‘Kin ‘ell, mate any need for that? 😯

njee20
    Free Member

My male housemate at uni used to use a roll a day, he used about 10 sheets after a p1ss, he was an idiot!

Harry_the_Spider

10 sheets after a wee? To wipe the floor or the end of his ding-a-ling?

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘How many toilet rolls do you get through a week?’ is closed to new replies.