Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • how many take aways a week?
  • josh1982
    Free Member

I do one a week……….how many is normal…..i didnt say healthy.

MrNutt
    Free Member

does it count if you take from bins?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I do one a month.

lipseal
    Free Member

One a month for me.Yep bins count.

MrNutt
    Free Member

also I tend to follow a gentleman to and from his place of work, he doesn't like the sandwiches his wife prepares for him (beef & horseradish on mondays, ploughmans on tuesdays, chicken on wednesdays, ham on thursdays and egg & cress on fridays), needless to say I've been forcefully relieving him of them daily, does this also count as "take away". WE NEED CLARIFICATION!?!

13thfloormonk

About 6 a month 😳

TN
    Free Member

Rarely. Not for health reasons or anything like that, but I generally prefer the taste of home cooked stuff.
    Had a takeaway curry on Friday – it was actually very nice – but before that it must be 4 or 5 months ago.

ton

couple a month.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Take-aways are mostly expensive and shite. IMO.

kinda666
    Free Member

Atleast one a week, could do chippy, indian and chinese in a week if i really feel lazy!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

1-2 a month. Chippy only, very rare that I have curry or chinky.

ton

Take-aways are mostly expensive and shite. IMO.

bit like solicitors 😆

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Once a month-ish.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

One a month poss two for me.

chewkw
    Free Member

Once in every 12 months if I am lucky otherwise no.

😆

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Takeaways/fast food: Try and limit myself to twice monthly.

Quite often I won't have any, but then when I'm at festivals etc it can be twice daily!

MrNutt
    Free Member

funny you should say that Ton, I'm having a very bitter tasting solicitor this evening, hopefully the Merlot, garlic & onions I'm slow cooking her with should make it slightly more palatable.

GJP
    Free Member

Perhaps once or twice a year – not that I am any great cook or anything related to a healthy lifestyle, just seem to got out of the habit over the last 5-10 years.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

one a month!

MRanger156
    Free Member

One a month here too. I started avoiding the keebab option after a night out recently which helps a lot!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

About 1-2 times a month – curry or fish and chips.

Eat out quite a lot though.

jacko54321
    Free Member

too many !

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Sushi once in a while……

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

about 2 a week. Restaurants the rest. You could never tell.

loddrik
    Free Member

Every Friday.

rubberneck
    Free Member

when ever i please, followed by lots of lager and a couple of reefers,,,, it makes me ride better 😈

Bunnyhop

Hardly ever have 'take a ways' or eat out.
    Prefer home cooked fresh food.
    I do like a nice fish and chip supper though once in a blue moon, as our local chippy is a really good one, with queues out of the door.

-Liam-
    Free Member

once or twice a week. At least every friday though. 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Once a month or so I guess. I do like a nice chicken kebab (shish, not that greasy doner shite) which doesn't seem too unhealthy as it's just grilled chicken with salad in a pitta. Fish and chips is always a disappointment as there are no good chippies round here – soggy chips and sickly batter.

Karinofnine

None. I got fed up with being lured in by the fabulous smell only to be disappointed. Anyway, I don't eat meat and can't eat wheat so that limits my options somewhat.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

One pub meal a week, either: cheesy ham pasta, cheesy garlic veg pasta, faggot and peas, pasty and beans, cheese slab with doorstep and half an onion, cauliflower cheese. All £3.60.

Name that pub?

teagirl
    Free Member

Hardly ever, usually fish and chips altho' when I'm on holiday I'm not planning on cooking at all. Hope spouse reads this! Pasties all week!!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘how many take aways a week?’ is closed to new replies.