Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • How many people work on the Death Star..
  • UncleFred
    Free Member

C3PO (Anthony Daniels) was in "I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle" (see favorite film thread)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

What percentage of renewable energy did they have to provide?

Well, it had a hoofing great reactor with an open exhaust port. I'd imagine the Environment Agency would have been crawling all over it pretty quickly. If the Rebels had left them to it, the EA would have shut them down for sure. Lord knows what the HSE would have had to say about it as well.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

do you think they did competitive tendering?

Yep, I believe the contract was awarded in line with standard golf course tendering processes. The event was attended by Geoff Vader, Peter Mandelson, and some Russian Oligarchy. The golf match was simply to give the whole process a "competitive edge".

VanHalen

Lord knows what the HSE would have had to say about it as well.

thats the problem with these power mad meglomaniacs – they just dont have the regard for other peoples well being.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

thats the problem with these power mad meglomaniacs – they just dont have the regard for other peoples well being.

Tell me about it!
    I've worked for some of them. Not Vader though. Yet…..

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

how big do you think there gas bill was/is 😀

Kahurangi

stolen from b3ta

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

A very silly but a very funny thread. Thank you all 🙂

Andy

We do need to think about making it electric or lpg powered though. Otherwise the road tax will be horrendous and we wont be able to take it into the London low emission zone.

[tannoy] Smudge and trout to the forum please, large battery and light order pending [/tannoy].

kimbers
    kimbers

and this is worth a browse

Death Star Destruction Conspiracy Theory

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘How many people work on the Death Star..’ is closed to new replies.