Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How many people visit Afan and Coed Y Brenin?
  • transapp
    Free Member

Just interested really, how many people use these centres? Not just off the STW forum, but in total. Anyone got some links to data?

DezB
    Free Member

continuity
    Free Member

Ignore DezB he’s just being facetious.

It’s much more like 87.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mister-P
    Free Member

I was talking to one of the Forestry Commision chaps when I was at the Gravity Enduro at CyB. He was telling me they have counters (similar to those at shop doors) that count how many people pass through the start of trails. He was telling me about year on year percentage increases. So there should be pretty good data out there, it is just getting hold of it that might be a bit more difficult. Unfortunately my memory for names is shocking, sorry.

soobalias
    Free Member

ive been to both

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Phone Audi, ask then how many cars they have sold leased and that there is roughly your answer

meddle
    Free Member

180k-200k a year visit Afan if I remember correctly, these figures may suffer soon due to tree felling.

hh45
    Free Member

180k-200k a year visit Afan

Sounds somewhat optimistic to me. 75,000 to 100,000 would be my guess.

20-30 cars in car park, less on week days, a few more parked at hotels and B&B etc. I hope the FC is getting a decent return on its investment (probably more feel good than financial) but somehow I suspect it wouldn’t work without a lump of cash from EU / central government / lottery or whatever.

jam-bo

I haven’t been since I bought two oranges and an Audi.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How many people visit Afan and Coed Y Brenin?’ is closed to new replies.