Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • How many people spend there working day on this forum instead of doing work???
  • sucklingmatt
    Free Member

I just wondered how many people spend there working day on this forum instead of doing work, I know I do…..but are there any more people like me

Torminalis
    Free Member

Nobody here but us chickens.

LoCo
    Free Member

I am working! got a shock bleeding on the bench so cycling it and checking stuff on the computer inbetween. 😀

konaboy2275
    Free Member

What is ‘work’? I sit at a desk in a office with other peole who presumably are on STW, am I mistaken?

Cougar

I’m multitasking.

Milkie
    Free Member

😯

I wouldn’t say instead of doing work, just taking a break, lots of little breaks.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i’m the same, i am sat in an office, with alot of people which don’t seem to talk. I can only assume they are on ST as well!!!

yunki
    Free Member

the work that I do here is neccessary to the evolution of humankind..

I think that sometimes my work goes unrewarded and without full acknowledgement but I’m sure I will be sainted a few hundred years after my death.. and that is why I continue in this vital (charitable) enterprise..

EDIT: all donations gratefully recieved by paypal gift only.. email in profile

Mounty_73

Well….I work in IT, so most of my working day is sat in front of a PC, so as a break/distraction I frequently pop over to STW whilst looking out of the window…

So technically I am still working 😉

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

I am supposed to be writing a marketing report on the taxation systems of Portugal, Germany, Spain, Cyprus, Malta and France…..and it’s just not happening today……..

…..plus the wife is on at me to find a swing for the little un….. and all i can think about is the embarrasement I felt at lunch time, when i had to take my back wheel into the local bike shop to ask them to true it for me, because I had tried over the weekend, and thought I had it working but actually spectaculary made it worse…there goes my patent for a garden chair either side of the wheel with some challk attached with selotape plan

DezB
    Free Member

I have this amazing PC! You can have more than one “Window” (I call them that, but not sure what they are) open at a time! It means you can do more than one thing at once! Amazing!

ART

.. that’ll be ‘their’ working day … some of us are just on here to keep standards up you realise 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

I deliver on time.

What happens up to that point is less clear.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m trying to cut down.

To be honest I think I’ve run out of BS to talk about on here.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I snack all day – bite sized chunks of work punctuated with visits to various websites such as this, Facebook, BBC etc.

If I haven’t completed my tasks by the end of the day I stay late or come in early the next day.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i’v just ran out of things that interest me in my job today…grrrr

mt
    Free Member

Not me.

xiphon
    Free Member

one of the many benefits of being the network manager… including blocking FB for everyone but me.

molgrips
    Free Member

I type some code, deploy it and then check STW whilst I wait. Deployment takes about 30 secs.. I’m on here for.. 10 minutes.. each time..? 😳

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

thats not sooo bad

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i just think Tuesday’s are the worst day of the week…monday you talk about what you did at the weekend…wednesday onwards plan for weekend ahead….but tuesday…What’s the point of it!!

djglover
    Free Member

I deliver on time.

What happens up to that point is less clear.

This!

chewkw
    Free Member

The computer says NOooooo….

😆

Flaperon

I’m not working today, so there.

Tiger6791

I helping to combat the deficit by ‘Reading STW’

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i’m encouraged to go on stw and bikeradar (and gone boarding, j2ski etc) as part of work 8)

Taff
    Free Member

I normally do but had a real busy day today

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Living the dream so do as I please 8)

MoreCashThanDash

I’m with molgrips – sadly our HR team disagree with me…… 😳

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

so what is everyone doing today….it’s wednesday…so any rides planned for the weekend?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘How many people spend there working day on this forum instead of doing work???’ is closed to new replies.