Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • How many Palestinians need to die for it to be genocide?
  • scaled
    Free Member

Just asking like, i’m off to bed 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well it all has to do with the fact Israel has Nukes. This is why we would rather Iran didn’t get them.

However I guess the US will now ramp up as Obama has the election done now. Middle east politics is not something that will get you re-elected.

Wasn’t Blair off to sort all this off?

glupton1976
    Free Member

A hell of a lot more than have died so far.

Cougar

All of them, presumably?

saleem
    Free Member

The number will always climb due to most money in America being Jewish money, the main super power has the biggest say and they’ll say nothing for fear of the Jewish wrath. There isn’t much difference between what the Germans did to them from what they are doing now. It amazes me how the PLO were seen to be terrorists when all they were doing was trying to contain what land was theirs.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I think the mess in Syria is more urgent.

Muslim killing Muslim…Who’d have thought it…

Why is when it comes to Israel versus Palestine Israel are referred to as Jews? Jewish, this, that n t’other.

(Not aimed at you OP, just some thoughts)

*sigh*

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Depends if they ‘magically’ get better again

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-qSaHKzDaw[/video]

stewartc
    Free Member

There isn’t much difference between what the Germans did to them from what they are doing now.

Words fail me…..

samj
    Free Member

Saleem,

There isn’t much difference between what the Germans did to them from what they are doing now

Its amazing that people can peddle this crap. The Germans summarily executed 6 million jews (and many others). The Israelis are responding to rockets fired indiscriminately into civilian populations from launchpad that are deliberately placed amongst civilian population. you really don’t see a difference? – please..

samj
    Free Member

stewartc – thanks – that was indeed my reaction before, during and after typing the msg above!

stavromuller
    Free Member

You need a serious history lesson saleem. The biggest lesson to learn for the Palestinians is if you don’t want to get stung, don’t poke a stick into a hornets nest.

glupton1976
    Free Member

I think in threads like this, or any thread where religion or race are involved folk posting should be forced to include a competing interests statement. It would probably make the thread have a lot more sense to it.

molgrips
    Free Member

The question is who poked whose hornets nest first.

Right now, it doesn’t matter. Both sides need to realise they cannot bomb their way out of it. No way not ever.

Seems to be a difficult message to get across though.

Northwind

Zulu-Eleven – Member

That is brilliant… “No I’m not injured, I just love crowdsurfing!”

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

Zulu-Eleven – Member

That is brilliant… “No I’m not injured, I just love crowdsurfing!”

Nazareth supported by Nuclear Assault?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘How many Palestinians need to die for it to be genocide?’ is closed to new replies.