Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • How many of you take some thing to read on the toilet?
  • JonEdwards
    Free Member

Bog at home has the last 12 months worth of Dirt* in it.

You know, it had never occurred to me that people would sh!t there surfing with their iPhone. Maybe I could be persuaded to get one after all! Certainly there is a need for somthing to occupy the mind whilst other bits of the body are doing their stuff. It's not a male only thing either – the missus is as bad.

*as in the magazine.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Why TF are you lot spending so long in the bog? Shitting should take no more than a minute or two, for a person healthy of innard. Sit down, get rid, wipe, wash hands, done. Why would you want to spend time sitting on the bog, unless you were bunged up? 😯

Jeeze, some of you must have pressure sores…

clareymorris

STW, Greasy Kulture and Dice magazine keep us occupied in our house!!

daveob
    Free Member

iPhone +1000! Peace and quiet nice.

zaskar
    Free Member

Cycling Weekly.

But thats for only 5 minutes.

How the hell do guys watch a DVD on the loo???
    Not healthy sitting on loo for ages jesus!

Unless you have a medical condition.

Anyway I'm off…where is my cycling weekly?

Talkemada
    Free Member

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHH! HHHUUUUUURRRRRRRRGGHHHHH! NNNNNNNGGGGFFFFFF! HNANGNANGNANGNANG! OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG! KFFF KFFF KFFF KFFF KFFF! HNACK!

Talkemada
    Free Member

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

I think the non-bog readers have completely missed the point. The intended business doesn't take long,but while you're out of sight,a bit of light reading is one of life's pleasures…..bored with MTB mags tho'…again.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Why not read in another room though? Why on the bog? It's not right.

A mate of mine, ooh, he's odd. Needs to take a cup of coffee and a paper into the bog and get 'comfortable'. And can only poo in the comfort of his own home; few of us went away for a long weekend camping a few years ago; he corked it the whole time. That's just not healthy.

Personally, I am not one who feels the need to remain in a place of shitting for any longer than I have to.

Jamesy
    Free Member

yep its usually mbr I read on the loo then I wipe my bum with it after just to get a little bit more value from it

john_drummer
    Free Member

I feel it adds a certain piquancy to my missives

so that's what the smell is then

honestly, I hate going to the khazi when someone's been sat on a steaming pot for half an hour, it **** stinks

RustySpanner

I like to read the complete works of Neville Chamberlain.

I have in my hand a piece of paper…

RustySpanner

90% of a poo will come out in the first 30 seconds. The last 10% cannot be rushed, and I would rather sit there for 10-15 minutes than finish too soon and have to go back half an hour later.

That's deja poo, that is. Recognised medical condition……..

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘How many of you take some thing to read on the toilet?’ is closed to new replies.