Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • how many more have to die at the hands of the NHS?
  • Mike_D
    Free Member

Can I just chip in here to say that I’m quite clever and have no idea what “plastic communist” means?

hora
    Free Member

Look up plastic-Manc, apply that to Communist.

Lifer
    Free Member

So Junkyard’s never been to Trier or Red Square then?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Pigface – Member

Oh this looks a bit aggro will go else where.

Hardly surprising is it when someone posts something like this :

Junkyard – lazarus

I often wonder whether Hora tries to be this inept or if it just comes naturally to him

Posted 1 hour ago # Report-Post

I’ve always been impressed by Hora’s ability to take the banter directed at him, and he gets plenty of it, but it would appear that even he gets pissed off with posts which are no more than snidey personal attacks.

Junkyard
    Free Member

ernie again i breathe a sigh of relieve that you dont do the personal and not across threads …you are an example I can but aspire to 😉
    Big hitting days are here again etc.
    FWIW you ability to do what you are moaning about is a truly an impressive skill. Genuine compliment BTW you are very skilled with the words and the sarcasm.

Thankfully Hora has not stopped to insults either, and not just me*, eh ernie nor the comment after mine …its just me doing it.
    Anyone would think you had a beef with me # paranoia 😕

* I am not offended by Hora’s comment FWIW.

hora
    Free Member

I can give back as good as I can take. I’ve met Junky and its firmly male banter (towel-whippin etc).

With some of the other faceless ones though its a bit weird.

Junkyard
    Free Member

That is what he thinks really I hate his guts 😉

Drac

Ok can we please stop the bickering so I don’t have to close the thread and send out the warnings to the usual suspects. Ta

hora
    Free Member

Oky doke

Drac we need a moshpit… Its all ‘Top Gun’ in here sometimes 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…stop the bickering

Indeed, let’s get on with discussing the thread’s title/subject : how many more have to die at the hands of the NHS?

btw my previous post was directed at Pigface, although he’s apparently gone.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘how many more have to die at the hands of the NHS?’ is closed to new replies.