• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by gee.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • How many Miles this week?
  • PlumzRichard
    Free Member

So how many miles have you peddeled this week?

173 miles for me.

Drac

Zero roads are lethal and hills still buried in snow. Then there the fact I’ve been too busy anyway.

warton
    Free Member

just the commuting miles, so 75. hungover today and it was miserable, so I went for a walk on the beach with the family instead

thomthumb
    Free Member

13ish: first time on a bike since i got wiped out by a car and i am so happy. 😀

loddrik
    Free Member

none

trail_rat
    Free Member

zero – and for the first time in a month – zero running

took a rest week after logging 80kms

dobo
    Free Member

about 22 miles today only, my knees are aching again, cant figure it out, might have to go to flat pedals…

Grimy
    Free Member

Zero! and getting fater. I considered a ride the other day when the sun came out but I decided to stay sat on my but watching a dvd box set and drinking beer. Sometimes youve just got to chill out! 😛

amplebrew

83 miles this week, but all on the road.

I haven’t been out today though, as I was had some work ‘bits and bobs’ to sort out 🙁

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

heehaw.

lovewookie

Mental raods this week so commute miles only, around 5!

Out on the lanes tomorrow before work. 🙂

Surfr
    Free Member

80 mins on the turbo today but not been on tarmac or trail in weeks. It’s mostly thawed out there but when it freezes every bloody night and leaves a frost covering, I’m not going to chance it. Feel like I’m seriously missing the base miles though and looking forward to a good Sunday club run soon.

samuri
    Free Member

Really bad week for me for cycling. Way too much on at the moment. Normally average about 120 miles a week mind so a rest week is ok I guess.

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

weather is ok down in northampton at the moment, i am doing most my miles on the MTB thought just to play it safe.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

30 odd on the road yesterday morning.

gee
    Free Member

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘How many Miles this week?’ is closed to new replies.