Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • How many miles in january?
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I’ve only done 6.32 ml and 362 ft climbing 😥

Bloody ankle 👿

thx1138
    Free Member

200.22 Just commuting. Hoping to improve on that soon though!

lazybike
    Free Member

292mls…19hrs…same as last year.

winterfold
    Free Member

637 of Her Majesty’s miles. I would say about 150 of those are commuting as I’ve been wfh 3 or 4 days a week 🙂 but only about 30 on the MTB due to swamp like trails 🙁

curlie467
    Free Member

8 whole miles. The shame of it!

weeksy

408km. i don’t commute on bike.

Haze

270 after tomorrow’s commute

No road miles yet though 🙂

somafunk

How is it possible to do all these miles? The top guy in UK (7th in the table) has done 2,543 miles this month and 79,190ft of climbing!!!

Unemployed/Student/Pro, or just very fit with a nice commute.

He’s a local farmer and we serviced his bike(s) for the January challenge when the road salt and wear n’ tear got too much, really nice bloke and not as young as you may think, I’m 41 and he’s got a few years on me 🙂 . He was out riding in all weathers, in truly vicious conditions sometimes at all times of the day/night as he tried to fit it in round his work and family commitments so well done Brian, he eventually finished 7th overall in the January Strava challenge with a total of 2775.1 miles which was a helluva achievement and kudos to him. He wobbled into the shop t’day on very tight hamstrings, needless to say he’s gonna take it easy for the next few days. 😀

trickydisco
    Free Member

Well after my poor show of miles in January (150 in total). I decided to up my game and since monday i’ve done 165 including this monster up cheddar yesterday

mikedoubleu
    Free Member

haven’t done any running or swimming either.

flu, full of virus 10month old and a bit of a funk all contributed to the lethargy 🙁
    off to Cape Town on Sat though 🙂

ton

up to 60 miles so far in feb. failed saturday and sunday, 1 st days of since boxing day. gonna do a bit of a tour at end of month to boost em up a bit

grahamg
    Free Member

^ Henry’s bike! I’ve not been knocking out quite the same miles he has, but I’m on about 460 miles for January, however I’m a bit risk averse and spent 6 hours on the turbo too.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘How many miles in january?’ is closed to new replies.