Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • How many inches have you got this morning ?
  • martyntr
    Free Member

a good 6-7 inches….. oh snow…. 😳

a couple but barely that here on the welsh coast 🙁

joemarshall
    Free Member

Oooh, almost an inch more snow here. Lunchtime ride on fresh snow I reckon (probably in a blizzard too – bonus!).

Joe

snowslave

let's say 2 o'clock at Jackson's Boat then?

racefaceec90

none yet,but the weatherman reckons that it's going to snow a lot this evening (i live in devizes wilts).i'll believe it when i see it.will def take my bike onto ridgeway tomorrow if it has.

oh ok, see my email? 1.30 – 2.00pm fine.

lowey

Lowey you lazy fecker, get to work!

Said you in your gert big 4×4 :p

No point really, the lads we have left are not working either, both sites are closed.

bikerbruce
    Free Member

9-10in on the low land in my garden in bakewell,but snow line on the top of the edges is about 1" drifting to 4"….
    coming down like heavy snow i guess…white out really.
    Riding later should be fun.Goggles i reckon.

snowslave

Yeah got it mate

sambob
    Free Member

bout 6 inches in whaley bridge but still snowing and im not at school coz its closed 😀

Bunnyhop

15 cm. here , on top of the 5cm we already had from the weekend. Even the washing line has an inch.

I'm off for a ride now, may just test the canal flat bit first before plunging down the steps onto the off road stuff.

Oooh scared.

aviemoron
    Free Member

I win! We've been getting regulat top-ups for 3 weeks now, currently 2' in the garden and snowing lightly.

Bunnyhop

Marin_Maketh-The_Man. – I stupidly replied to your post but it went through to your work address, which obviously told me that you're not in work today.

Bimbo moment.

beefy

Woo! Working at school in Holmfirth rules, they always close!

Still snowing heavy, 5 inches easy!

Built this with my daughter before 9 and now he has a snow hat!

Bunnyhop – don't worry – I still got it here, as I am working from home, honest…

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Sale update…

4 snowmen have now appeared. May venture out into the waterpark/priory woods at lunchtime.

Jamie
    Free Member

Not much in Peterborough. Couple of cm's…bah!

Mof
    Free Member

Also in Bolton… 20cm on top of the car (and counting). Work closed.. 😀

snowslave

Chorlton

satsoma
    Free Member

Nothing on the South Coast, but my boss has just wandered into my office and said that I might want to leave early today, as heavy snow is expected this afternoon…

samuri
    Free Member

aboiut 6" in leigh, still falling

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Something like 8 or 10 inches in Harrogate I reckon (at least at our house – a bit less in town). Had a lovely walk to work 🙂

warton
    Free Member

an inch in Newcastle, on top of the couple of inches of ice…

none really forecast either, bit of a shame really

DudleyPoyson
    Free Member

**** all in London. Was supposed to get some between 9 – 10am according to weather boffins but as usual they're wrong

Was hoping to bugger off home early this arvo as SouthEastern Trains are a nightmare as soon as a few flakes come down (Flakes on a MuthaFcuking Train!)

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

No snow in Poole. Some due today apparently. -7 this morning though, brakes seized on the van, so an unscheduled bike commute. BBRRRR!!!

Andyhilton
    Free Member

May swing by jacksons boat for snowball fun if it's not a private affair. my email is in profile if anyone is interested.

snowslave

Go for it Andy, anyone's welcome.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

heading over there at about 1.30pm (jackson's boat) with a couple of mates…

Andyhilton
    Free Member

ok me and jonr will head over for that sort of time. I'm on a black cove btw

Seeya there.

Im be using the only sort of bike really suited to riding in the snow in flat south manchester – Alpine 160 🙂

snowslave

Are we taking bikes? I might just walk or even ski round!

Andituk
    Free Member

At least 6" here I think.

Scottlacey
    Free Member

Nothing in the medway towns (north kent)

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i think there's a good chance i'll just be on foot…

ComradeD
    Free Member

About half a foot in Headingley, Leeds. Went for a quick ride round meanwood woods and it was awesome. Wish i got some pics

JonR
    Free Member

andyhilton here on jons signon. we're going on bikes. just going for a spin round the waterpark first. see you there!

snowslave

I'm bringing 30+ neighbours and their kids, so I'm not bothering with the bike. Let's make it massive…. 🙂

snowslave

Oh yes, and a charged hip flask…

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i'm gonna go meet up at my mates' house next to morrisons, then we'll be over there in an hour or so. bunch of scruffs, mostly dressed inappropriately for the conditions i'd say (except me, ha!).
    i reckon i'll bring my camera too, this could be funny!

snowslave

I think so too…

grumm
    Free Member

Only a couple here at most.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘How many inches have you got this morning ?’ is closed to new replies.