Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How low ( or strange ) are some people
  • HB47

Someone at work stole my cycling shirt today. I had cycled in to work as usual, so it was nice and sweaty – left it in the locker room on my hanger to dry out. Came back tonight and it was gone !( they left my shorts )

sweepy
    Free Member

Thank god they left the shorts.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I thought you were about to mock those who are vertically challenged!

HB47

Apparently the security guys are checking the CCTV and if they are found will get fired for cause – and all for a £40 specialized shirt – how stupid.

May be they just sniffed the shorts

sweepy
    Free Member

Maybe thats why they left em

HB47

could be _ I am just pissed off as it was my best shirt

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So you work in a bank ?

Where the staff will steal your shirt if you're not looking ?

😯

cranberry
    Free Member

Your shirt now takes pride of place in The Shrine next to your toenail clippings.

You and Barry were meant to be together.

Not quite the same thing, but similar…

I bought an army T shirt from a market stall once.
    Two other guys at the stall who were obviously very good friends asked if they could have my old shirt.
    I explained that I was buying an extra shirt, not a replacement, and I didn't want to give the old one away.
    They then offered me the price of a new shirt so I could get two new ones and they could have the old one.
    This sounded like a good deal to me, so they gave me the money, I bought two new shirts, put one of them on straight away and gave them my old sweaty one.

Spaceman
    Free Member

MTG, you should have asked for their details for repeat business, easy money! although very strange.

Yeah, we should have kept in touch. It would have saved me on laundry bills.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How low ( or strange ) are some people’ is closed to new replies.