Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • How long to get it right – company bill to me
  • Dekerf
    Free Member

Ok will try and keep this brief and to the point

I had some glass windows replaced, not the frames, just the double glazed units.

I employed a co to do some work on my house just before Christmas 2013, they came and did the work. It was one day’s worth, when they were leaving we noticed some more work for them, got them to measure up for the next bit and come back. Now they took a while to come back and I needed some more work, as a few more windows had blown, got them to sort, however due to their incompetence this went on till may, it was just 3 visits….

They sent me a bill for the work, and it was completely wrong, wrong number of windows and wrong prices, I took this up with them many times but couldn’t get the right number, as I was expecting based on their initial public quote.

Got another bill through today and it’s still wrong, based on different sized windows, but at least they have the right number this time (first time in over a year)

Now my question is, where do I stand with this, I have been in contact with them 8+ times over the last year, they rarely get back to me, just infrequently send me incorrect bills.

Now they have been doing this for over a year now and I am getting a little sick of it. So where do I stand, would like to pay them, but they can’t get the right amount, but it’s getting closer, still about £50 over priced

So what can I do? Owner doesn’t want to talk to me, but the shop people will and can’t get the right answer at all

Heeeeelllppp please, tia

properbikeco
    Free Member

if they are that piss poor just wait till they chase for payment and tell them the bill is wrong.

repeat until they send the correct bill

scaredypants

write your own bill, send it with a cheque and covering letter and explain that the delays and wrong bills have gone on too long this is full & final payment in your view

Maybe you can even say that cashing the cheque will be viewed by you as acceptance of those terms ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How long to get it right – company bill to me’ is closed to new replies.