• This topic has 113 replies, 107 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Pyro.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • How long have you been with your other half?
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

We’re 11 years in and enjoying it so far.

Faithful all the way too.

ddmonkey

10 years together, 9 years married and yes indeed 🙂

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I have been faithful, but then I’ve not had any opportunities not to, and the medication I’m on for Bipolar dampens the libido somewhat (which makes an interesting contrast to the sex maniac I was before).

bigblackshed

Together 23 years come Xmas. Married 18 years.

Macinblack
    Free Member

31 years. Thirty. One.. Years………..

Vern0n
    Free Member

10 years yesterday. Married for 8…. Doesn’t time fly!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Met when I was 17 and she was 18. 10 years ago in July. Married for 2 years. 🙂

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Married 12 years………….shudder……….No money in the bank………..12 years………..I am sure there’s a link….

djglover
    Free Member

I think we met in 1997, probably, but we got together in 1999. I was going out with her mate before that!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

42 years, but we had a 30 year break so 12 years since we met 2nd time round.

miketually
    Free Member

We’ve been together since we were both 13; passed the 22 year mark this year.

Been married for 14 years. Two kids aged 10 and almost-8.

camo16
    Free Member

13 years, married 11 years.

Wish I was more successful, cos she probably deserves better.

thejesmonddingo

Together 27 years,married 25 years in August just gone,neither of us as young and pretty as we were,but I wouldn’t swap her for anyone.
    P.S. For hora,no playing away,no need.

piemonster

I want to join in

*sulks*

*then goes off to do what I want*

Crank?

mildred

18 years.

The claw hammer and duck tape have helped a lot with that.

john_drummer
    Free Member

met at uni in ’88, she was 19 I was 22. lived in rented accomm for a couple of years, then bought our first house in ’90. that was a mistake (the area, not buying the house together)

got married in ’99 1 year after finally moving out of the house in the crap area – finally sold it 4 years ago

faithful all the way

bearnecessities

We’ve been together since we were both 13; passed the 22 year mark this year.

Been married for 14 years. Two kids aged 10 and almost-8.

Best post 😀

ourmaninthenorth

17 years week after next. Not married. Met at university – me 20, she 18. One child (aged 3).

My only regrets: not becoming a parent earlier and not having more than one child.

ads678

20 years last month. Married last year. We met at sainsbury’s when we were both 16. Got together on her 18th, I was still 17. Cliche, but she’s my best friend, would never be where I am today without her!

SaxonRider

Met in high school in 1987
    Started dating in 1989
    Got married 1993
    Had lots of good adventures

trail_rat
    Free Member

11years 6 months since we were both 16.

Cycled round nz together in 08 moved in together in a rental 09 and bought our first house together last year.

Got engaged 3 weeks ago 🙂

Sandwich

31 years, married for 28 of them. Stockholm syndrome is a marvelous thing!

lunge

10.5 years, married 2.5 months. She is truly amazing. I am, so I’m told, truly a challenge. I’m punching waaaaay above my weight.

matt_outandabout

Met at 19, married at 21, about to celebrate 40th’s next year together. 🙂

jag61

Met at college (Sheff Poly) 86 got flat 88, married 90 now got 3 daughters! one granddaughter What Happened there then? 😯 so over 25 yrs
    wouldnt change a thing :mrgreen:

lemonysam
    Free Member

6 years. It’s not serious.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

32 years…. not getting any easier!

theotherjonv

Together for just over 18 years, married for one week shy of 13 years.

Any idea what to get her. According to the book, 13th is ‘lace’. I have already been warned off that……..

Blackhound

20 years together next month and all in a long distance relationship of 125 miles. Met her 2 years earlier but it took me that long to ask her out. She is still lovely as well.

MoreCashThanDash

Met 18 years ago, just gone. Doing a charity walk up Ben Nevis. Cystic Fibrosis really is a bitch…

Typical tale of boy meets girl – boy moves 100 miles away the next month, girl commutes most weekends as boy has own house. Then girl moves 5000 miles away to do voluntary work on the edge of Siberia. Boy assumes “We were on a break”. 😳 Girl comes back. Girl finds job/house 30 miles away. Girl moves in with boy. Both up sticks and move 180 miles to get away from the south east. Get married. Have kids. Living – more or less – happily ever after.

@theotherjonv – Black Laces “Greatest Hits”?

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

Been together 21 years this December, and had our 15th wedding anniversary at the beginning of this month.

willej

Together 12 years, married 10, now with 10 week old daughter 😀

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Didn’t think it was that long, but must actually be over 8 years, married over 4. Kids are 3 and 1.

Already better than, ahem, last time in so many ways. Oh, and it is genuinely and absolutely a coincidence that my wife witnessed my signature on my divorce papers, it is! I was seeing someone else at the time, funny how things work out though…

chris_db
    Free Member

Met in 1985, married 1990. I make that 28yrs 9months SWMBO was 19 I was 20.

Lack of imagination has kept us happy.

Chris

jamesy01
    Free Member

Thank god for STW…got together 11 years ago, married 8 years tomorrow…better get planning 😳

grum
    Free Member

About 17 years – just got married. 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

2 months. Seems to be going well so far 🙂
    Rachel

smogmonster

It’ll be 17 years together on Nov 5th…we were mates at Uni together for a good year or so before a bottle of Lambrini for her, a bottle of vodka for me, and a load of mates who were sick of us prancing around each other without ever getting anywhere, that finally did the trick! 2 kids later life is great.

LimboJimbo

Just been out for a meal to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. Met six and a half years ago, limbo junior arrived last year.

tonyg2003

Met 24years ago (seems like yesterday). Still great (miss her 5000miles away tonight – can’t wait to see her on Thursday). Jr arrived 10yrs ago and wouldn’t change a thing. Feel very lucky.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘How long have you been with your other half?’ is closed to new replies.