Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How long does a Sticky post stay up for ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

The above sticky post that is ?

Now before I get shouted at/ abused told off banned anything you can throw at me etc etc I really wish it would be removed…seeing the words does something to me and every time I’m on here I scroll the screen so it can’t be seen…

I lost my mother to cancer when I was a young lad so I guess seeing it always brings back those daunting words !

If you feel the need to abuse me for this post then so be it…

Drac

Until we feel it can be unstuck.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I think just about every person has lost someone to cancer mate. I have. My wife has. It’s just the way of things.

Jamie
    Free Member

As much as you seem to want abuse, i’ll resist. I will, however, mention it is fairly hard to not see references to this awful disease in every day life, and the sticky on here at least has the ability to bring positive change.

If you are still struggling with the effects cancer has had on you in the past, then have you considered talking to a professional about it?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

s much as you seem to want abuse,

why on earth would I want abuse ! FFS maybe its a different bunch on here than during the week that hurl abuse at one and all !

I do agree that its positive to have it there and yes over the years plenty of help

philconsequence
    Free Member

unfitgeezer, first of all i’m sorry you find it a hard thread to see stuck up there each time you look at the forum 🙁

secondly, i don’t know if anybody requested it was made a ‘sticky, i certainly didn’t and i dont remember anybody saying in the thread ‘please make this a sticky mods’, saying that i haven’t read it for a while as half way through the first page i end up quite tearful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How long does a Sticky post stay up for ?’ is closed to new replies.