Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How long do you expect your bibshorts to last?
  • DT78
    Free Member

Bought some top of the line mtb bibshorts (£150) last July they’ve been used probably once per week mostly ok weather as I avoid downpours if I can. My go to short for races and big days, so definitely had use, but used in cycle with several other cheaper bibs which are still going strong. really diassapointed to see after today’s wash the chamy is splitting with several holes. Am I expecting too much?

cynic-al
    Free Member

W A R R A N T Y

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Nope. I’ve got two pairs of Pearl Izumi Attack bibshorts I bought in 2008. They’ve not been worn once a week, but I can’t kill them. They still look very good, no wear I can see and there’s still as comfy as ever.
    I once had some Assos bib 3/4s and they didn’t last well at all. A year or so.

iainc

Gritty saddle ? Mudguards ?

DT78
    Free Member

Ass saver used on bad days. Don’t have mudguards on my xc bike. The seat of the bob is showing wear too (kind of faded) which I’ve never had on bibs before including cheaper bibs from the same company (begins with G….) which have faired better

molgrips
    Free Member

Assos here, bought in er.. 2006 I think. Used a lot.

Although I have to wear XL in them unlike any other clothing brand.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How long do you expect your bibshorts to last?’ is closed to new replies.