Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • how long do on-one take to deliver?
  • firestarter
    Free Member

hope its quicker than they reply to emails. seems to have all gone to pot since brant left ;-(

brant
    Free Member

Dave’s over here in Taiwan I think still (not seen him since Tuesday).

Post here:- http://getsatisfaction.com/onone

thepodge
    Free Member

you could use the telephone

mos

For a £5 delivery charge, you’d think it would be next day.
    Ordered £50 of stuff i don’t need from the big 500 sale on monday & still waiting!

firestarter
    Free Member

still doing a good service lol cheers. btw as designer of the things how deep ish is the top of top seat tube to 1cm below bottom of toptube on a 16 456 if you can remember . just i want my post in atleast that far

cheers fella

firestarter
    Free Member

you could podge but it dont get answered in a crc style (also it tells you to email rather than call)

firestarter
    Free Member

just spoke on phone my frame and bits probably havent left yet but net down so they dont know. and the seatpost ive just ordered and paid for with paypal hasnt been ordered (they think anyway) even tho the cash has gone to them from my account.

bah humbug this bike build better be worth it in the end. ive had so much trouble so far with bits im thinking of sacking the ghetto tubeless experiment and running tubes lol

oh well it will all get to me in the end i guess 😉

thepodge
    Free Member

i think their sale might have been a bit more popular than they thought, ah well at least when the stock is cleared they should be able to manage it a bit better.

Andy

Just been on the phone to Caroline at Planet – X, about some picking errors with my big 500 order. Caroline was very patient, apologetic and helpfull on the phone. A bit different from when they had that other bloke working there! 😕

Aparantly they have been swamped by the orders. She also did say that she had people yesterday shouting and swearing at her on the phone, and I did say I was amazed she hadn’t just slammed the phone on them!

firestarter
    Free Member

yeah trust me to order when they had just had a big sale. I wouldnt mind the frames arent even in it lol 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

happy days frame is enroute and seatpost is (probably) on order

im getting there , and both caroline and the bloke i spoke to were spot on so many thanks if your looking 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘how long do on-one take to deliver?’ is closed to new replies.