Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How long do I sit around waiting?
  • aracer
    Free Member

Supposed to have a phone interview at 11am. For reference for those reading this later, it’s now 11:20.

jimdubleyou

30 minutes.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

aye, bin it off.

did they call?

wombat

Are you absolutely sure You weren’t supposed to be calling Them? 😉

aracer
    Free Member

11:30 and I’m still waiting, the e-mail says “XXX is to call aracer on <my mobile number>”

Haven’t done a phone interview before, and not sure of the protocol – I presumed the call would come at, or very close to the agreed time. Or is it normal to just have to wait like with a normal interview you turn up for where they’re doing several people and might over-run?

molgrips
    Free Member

Crying..
    Waiting…
    Hoping..
    They’ll call back
    Maybe someday soon things’ll change and my phone’ll ring

pondo

Did they specify a time zone?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

[video]<iframe width=”854″ height=”480″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/cRnoog2jV5o&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

aracer
    Free Member

I reckon I’ll give it an hour and go and do something else. Already back to browsing STW…

kayla1
    Free Member

I’d give them a call to remind them (if I really wanted the job). Just a friendly call though, nowt accusatory or inflammatory. Sort of like when you ring someone you just met, again, because they didn’t return your first call, and are trying not to scare them off or make them think you’re a loon. Then you can kidnap their dog.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How long do I sit around waiting?’ is closed to new replies.