Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How long are CRC taking to deliver at the moment..?
  • no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Just wondering 'cause I can't ride at all until a replacement brake lever clamp arrives. I placed the order last night… so, what do ya reckon?

Another order I placed the middle of last week (tyre + chainstay protector) didn't arrive until this morning 😯

owenb
    Free Member

I placed an order last Wednesday morning, it still hasn't arrived yet. Their email said it was despatched on the Thursday, think it's more a problem with Parcelforce for me though.

amplebrew

Just ordered a bike travel bag and it took 4 days to arrive, although it was pretty big.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    HeatherBash
    Free Member

QUICKER THAN THEY TAKE TO ANSWER THE BL@@DY PHONE! ( NEXT DAY)

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Ordered Friday morning, delivered Saturday morning

Although when I ordered a week ago, took 2 days

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

If you placed an order last night then you will be at the back of the queue of stuff ordered late friday and on saturday/sunday. Parcelforce can take longer, simply because they are crap. They have this big black hole where stuff goes "missing". Small stuff that would go in normal post is usually way quicker.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Their email said it was despatched on the Thursday, think it's more a problem with Parcelforce for me though.

Parcelforce can take longer, simply because they are crap.

If CRC despatch via Parcelforce they'll provide you with a tracking number so you can see at a glance on the Parcelforce site where your parcel is. Anything despatched on Thursday via Parcelforce 48 wouldn't arrive until today anyway.

Chill folks, if CRC say it's been despatched Royal Mail it'll be with you in a day or two.

drums fingers . . . I have a new bike to build 😉

owenb
    Free Member

Panic over, my package has just turned up! I can get out tonight now 🙂

BruceM
    Free Member

Ordered a lot of stuff from them recently – no problems here, all Royal Mail delivery here though.

cookeaa

My order last week (free 1st class delivery) was placed very Late last Tuesday (1 cassette and a bash ring so an A4 sized jiffy bag) night and arrived Last Friday morning so a bit under 72 hrs, the order confirmation and dispatch email was sent on the Wednesday morning as normal think it’s just Royal snail operating at their normal variable pace “first class” service, still as it’s free I don’t really care…

My previous order about a month before, similar size, took about the same time 48-72 hrs ain’t bad, I know we’ve all had free, sub 24hr deliveries from CRC, but I think that’s really the exception rather than the rule….

funkynick

Am currently up to about 9 days waiting for some bottom brackets to turn up… although I can't blame CRC on this front, they sent them on the 19th, so that'll be squarely down to Royal Mail…

Ho-hum…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How long are CRC taking to deliver at the moment..?’ is closed to new replies.