Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How Long?
  • soobalias
    Free Member

How long had Ton been banned for?
    How many bikes will he get through before he comes back?
    How many hours w@nking did he put his sore bits through before he saw sense?

tthew

I can't find the thread where he was just about to get all arsey about Mark locking his sore knob question, was looking forward to seeing how that developed.

Reckon it'll last 'til after the bank holiday, (the ban, not the erec……(stopping now before I get boooted off too!))

rOcKeTdOg

Ton who?

TooTall
    Free Member

Soob – please tell me you're not at work – today of all days.

soobalias
    Free Member

someone has to man the fort.

ok, so it was sunny and the commute looked nice and i will stay till lunch and then prepare for tonight – best working day of the year!

EDIT: if i wasnt at work, i sure as hell wouldnt be online

Pook

what did he do? Punch someone?

rOcKeTdOg

literally willy waving

soobalias
    Free Member

the locked thread about his cock ache is probably still floating around the ether.

then he got his knickers in a twist* with mark for locking his thread and posted that as a new thread. I just managed a reply of "smells like a banning….." when the thread vanished. Piff Paff Poof.

In honour of Ton, im going to buy a new bike today. It will be almost identical to the bike i already have, but ive got so much money i can do what i want.

*perhaps that was the original problem..

BigDummy
    Free Member

Ton is funny.

Mark – Resident Grumpy
    Ton… Are you insane?
    Seriously.. Are you so desperate for attention that you need to start this thread on here?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How Long?’ is closed to new replies.