Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • Have you contributed to the forum?
  • richmtbguru
    Free Member

And if so how?
    Obviously some of you will know I’ve contributed by helping with certain skills questions being asked or even recommending a good product through shear experience instead of it being pushed in your face through marketing hype, one thing I’ve always praised myself on is helping others out when struggling with these kind of questions, hence why I became such a popular figure in the mountainbike industry.
    I thrive on challenges, whether it be winning races, koms on strava or helping out the most unbalanced new comer to ride a bike properly around a trail centre, but one thing I like to do when not busy doing all this is to help out on this forum answering questions, it gives me a great sense of satisfaction. 🙂
    Anyway, I have noticed however there does seem to be a lot of takers more than givers on this forum ie. Forum members asking for codes all the time on their first post, or where can they get the cheapest product from etc…So what have you brought to the table? 😆

jedi

i have been on this forum for over 10years. helped people and have have been help in return and met some amazing friends too 🙂

nbt

Much entertainment, a bit of route advice, some sage advice, good companionship and several group rides

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So what have you brought to the table?

The table cloth?

njee20
    Free Member

Obviously some of you will know I’ve contributed by helping with certain skills questions being asked or even recommending a good product through shear experience instead of it being pushed in your face through marketing hype, one thing I’ve always praised myself on is helping others out when struggling with these kind of questions, hence why I became such a popular figure in the mountainbike industry.
    I thrive on challenges, whether it be winning races, koms on strava or helping out the most unbalanced new comer to ride a bike properly around a trail centre, but one thing I like to do when not busy doing all this is to help out on this forum answering questions, it gives me a great sense of satisfaction.
    Anyway, I have noticed however there does seem to be a lot of takers more than givers on this forum ie. Forum members asking for codes all the time on their first post, or where can they get the cheapest product from etc…So what have you brought to the table?
    being a troll or a delusional egomaniac, the jury’s still out

FTFY

swavis

I made Bruneep a Hammerschmidt adaptor

MSP

I think like the forum, therefore I am the forum!

richmtb

Dear richmtbguru

Long time lurker first time poster here…

I’m so impressed with your popularity and advice I’ve fashioned my user name after your own – although obviously I couldn’t claim to be a guru like yourself.

Please can you tell me the best way to avoid internet trolls

Many Thanks

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Rich – one of your better ones! I still can’t work out if mtbguru is an anagram of Postlethwaite or not?

poisonspider
    Free Member

Tell me this is a wind-up?

MSP

This is a wind up!

binners

I’ve contributed a video made recently by some of my mates, of me riding downhill. The editing demonstrates my new post-op assets beautifully. And with the wig underneath a full face helmet, its almost like I’ve undergone the full transformation. You’d never know.

Just need to get the old chap lopped off now, and Bobs yer uncle. Or yer auntie…..

allthepies
    Free Member

Definitely someone’s second login (aka sockpuppet) 🙂

jekkyl

when/where are shears or experience of them required for cycling?

fathomer

richmtbguru – Member
    And if so how?
    I thrive on challenges, whether it be winning races, koms on strava or helping out the most unbalanced new comer to ride a bike properly around a trail centre, but one thing I like to do when not busy doing all this is to help out on this forum answering questions, it gives me a great sense of satisfaction.

Drac

I banned someone once.

tazzymtb

I have helped the tattoo haters have a giggle at my ink work, made boys and girls swoon at my manly cake fuelled body and enthused about niche tat and sold my wonky ring on a regular basis (usually in darkened alleys). Oh and helped John drummer find some new goth bands. I’m more ace than a scratch and sniff sticker me, one of the good ones though, not the banana one as that was always poo

tazzymtb

wwaswas

I banned someone once.

I think you banned someone lots of times 😉

aracer
    Free Member

About time for another one, Drac?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I verbally masterbate once in a while 😆

fasthaggis

I banned someone once

Do you do requests ?
    🙂

wwaswas

I verbally masterbate once in a while

I mentally spell check other peoples posts.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

hence why I became such a popular figure in the mountainbike industry.

QotW

nedrapier

people’s

wwaswas

Grammar is other peoples problem.

😉

tomhoward

I am this forum.

(while we are on the subject of delusions of superiority)

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

What has experience of hair clipping/gardening tools got to do with recommending a MTB?

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I’ve bought boobs to the forum* – to help combat all the willy waving that goes on

*as in by being a girl – and no i don’t care if the thread is useless without pics you will have to trust that i own a pair

starfanglednutter
    Free Member

I helped fund it with a sub for a year

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I only contribute the best advice. Some people often disagree with me, and they’re wrong.

tazzymtb

Oi wench I’ve bought moobs so ner ner na ner ner 😛

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

20 something quid a year, get’s me a ‘P’ next to my name

aracer
    Free Member

i don’t care if the thread is useless without pics you will have to trust that i own a pair

It’s OK, we’ve seen your video.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve bought moobs

What cup size are you going for? Oh, and pics, obviously.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

they aren’t big enough to count Tazzy – I’m sure there’s many on here that could beat yours 😉

jaymoid

I wish I had brought popcorn to this particular viewing of the forum. This will be fun.

@njee20… brilliant 😆

tazzymtb

*sobs uncontrollably* oh and CFh look at a taz tattoo thread and my inky man frontage is there for the world to see ( and have a bit of sick in its mouth afterwards)

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Obviously I meant in size not . . . Umm . . artistic merit??

tazzymtb

Bloody mentalist! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Have you contributed to the forum?’ is closed to new replies.