Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • How happy are you with your sandwiches?
  • edd

Hot cross buns, cheddar cheese and sweet chilly sauce. Not bad, 7/10

Solo
    Free Member

Since starting on the iDave ‘lifestyle’ I’ve been very dissatisfied with my sandwiches as they’re invisible and taste of nothing

What ?, not even on your day off ?.
    😉

fasthaggis

Scotch pie > Two rolls ( white)> Butter (slightly salted )>>cut pie>> put half in each roll >> add sauce (optional ) 9/10

🙂

toby1

Ham, rocket, mature cheddar and apple chutney all on a wholemeal brown bread (hand cut for random slice thickness of course). It’s a daily staple and a clear 7/10 for me.

DrP

peperoni, avocado, camembert…. (the addition of sweet chilli and mayo would have been the icing on the proverbial cake, though)

My wife thinks I’m a mentalist….

DrP

NJA

Corned Beef and Sweet Pickled beetroot on Tesco Finest French Stick – bread was a bit dense (too much like Ciabata) so 6/10

footflaps

I had 1/2 pot Tescos Finest Lentil Soup and an onion bagel – very nice combo, 9/10.

TimP
    Free Member

Struggling after a dodgy burger at the weekend so a sachet of blackcurrant Diaoralyte and a couple of paracetamol. Dinner will probably be similar, but will hopefully involve a slice of toast, but not going to put money on it yet.

Taste – 0/10
    Healthiness – 10/10 (I guess it is good for me?)

KennySenior
    Free Member

RealMan – Member
    Been going with wholemeal bread, spicy cheese, chorizo slices, salad, fried egg, and mayonnaise sandwiches as a standard for a while now.

^
    Description of RealMan’s sandwich

^
    RealMan’s actual sandwich.

Bunnyhop

Hovis baked at the local bakery, toasted to a light brown with lashings of cream cheese. 7/10

Puddings: Tangerine, banana with too many banana worms dangling and a muller apple rice pudding (I normally make my own) 4/10

khani
    Free Member

At weekend I was introduced to the Toast sandwhich
    Take one piece of buttered (one side only) toast,.. Bit of salt and pepper,.. Place between two slices of buttered bread
    Try it,…..

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘How happy are you with your sandwiches?’ is closed to new replies.