Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • How Freaky is this find something on a trail and 5 miles later find the owner.
  • dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Out on a trail in The Cotswolds comes across a Hi-viz cover for a camelbak hanging from high bramble bush so thought OOH have that my find the owner on here or give it to someone.So carry along this trail to Brockhampton.Then do few miles along country lanes through a village called Whittington then in front of me see 3 riders.Two have these covers on so go past them first rider doesnt so say to him have you lost anything today and he says his cover.He looked very surprised and happy wanted to offer me something but had nothing other than a choc bar not that i wanted anything.Could not take his choc bar he might be hungry :roll:.The chances of this????

weeksy

37-1?

rOcKeTdOg

depends on what choc bar it was or if he’d eaten breakfast? odds could lessen

Bregante

Yes agreed. 37-1

Radioman

Good on you. Nice to have decent riders like you on the trails!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

I dont know what the choc bar was?If it was Dairy Milk then that would be another story very YUM 🙂

Suggsey
    Free Member

Banked some Karma points there 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

Freaky

scaredypants

dairy milk ? ewwwwww !

odds-on I’d have killed him for his bar of galaxy

colin1265
    Free Member

Shame, I would have given you a fiver for it.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Ha Ha Colin that was my first thought when i saw it and the condition it was in sell it on here 😉

unovolo
    Free Member

Its a set up ,watch out for the You tube video coming soon 😀

theotherjonv

5 miles! Try 3 months. I was on a riding trip down to Exmoor and when I came to do the washing after found I’d lost a glove. Thinking it might turn up I kept the other one for 3 months, finally giving up a week or so ago and in the bin it went.

Needless to say, the other one turned up during Christmas tidy up.

On the plus side, I added a new pair to my Evans order last night so have a new pair for free!!

ahwiles
    Free Member

i found a phone at Stanage, i took it home and phoned a few people in the contacts list – to try and contact the owner.

it didn’t take long, and a few miinutes later i handed the phone back to it’s owner over the garden wall – his garden backed onto mine.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

No set up never take a camera with me.Found they cost £17 blimley 😀

andrewh
    Free Member

Found a wllet at Inners. Carried it around for a bit, asked a couple of peeps if they had lost one. Found someone hwo said yes, and he gave me the name which was on the driving licence inside so I gave it to him.
    37-1 sounds about right for that.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘How Freaky is this find something on a trail and 5 miles later find the owner.’ is closed to new replies.