• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by taka.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • how feked am i?
  • taka
    Free Member

got some basterd dot 4 brake fluid in my eye is there anything i should do? rinsed it with water… 😳

grumm
    Free Member

Eek! Does it hurt? How much got in there?

It is pretty nasty stuff. A+E?

allthepies
    Free Member

MTFU.

Take a swig from the bottle, burp and go to bed.

taka
    Free Member

yeh it hurts alot… fells like my eyes on fire going to use the eye wash

0091paddy
    Free Member

Friend of mine once rubbed very hot chilli sauce in his eye on purpose, he lived. Use some Optrex if you have any.

grumm
    Free Member

'Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Consult a doctor'

'may cause slight corneal injury' 😯

tails
    Free Member

get to a doctor you muppet.

fotorat
    Free Member

dont waste the doctors time at AED

when its been killing you for more than 10 years, make an appoitment.

kids these days…tut!

rs
    Free Member

be prepared to wear some milk bottle top glasses for the rest of your life

Riofer
    Free Member

I did the same a couple of years ago bleeding brakes. It stung like hell for a few minutes while I stumbled to the sink. I rinsed then under the running water for what felt like ages and everything was fine.

MussEd
    Free Member

Why are you typing on here? If this was real I doubt my first act would be to ask STW's opinion. If it is, get to a doctor.

Onzadog
    Free Member

so long as you do what I'm about to tell you within exactly 25 minutes you'll be fine, otherwise, your eye ball will implode.

First….

MrOvershoot

Oh FFS I have had DOT 4 & DOT 5.1 & Nitromors paint stripper in my eyes over the years stop worrying.

Arc eye is slightly painful, but after 25 years in industry of trying to kill my eyes they are still perfect (occupational health nurse's verdict) IMO your eyes are either going to last the distance or not.

steve_b77
    Free Member

If you can type here your fine

stompy

Just the one eye??? stop being a pussy, you've got a spare haven't you?! (unless your a cyclops of course in which case you would have been able to see into the future and therefore avoid DOT – eye contact…..hmmmmm)

Ti29er
    Free Member

I deduce the following:
    Steve_b77 has less DOT4 in his eye than you.
    He comes second on account of the least spelling & punctuation errors, (1 spelling & 1 punctuation) to Taka's (3 & 7 respectively) & so can see more clearly to type.

oldgit
    Free Member

Are the brakes OK 😉

taka
    Free Member

went to a&e last night they said i did a good job of getting most of it out and gave me some eye drops 😮 stiull hurts though… 😥

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘how feked am i?’ is closed to new replies.