Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How far would you drive for a curry? Nehari content.
  • RustySpanner

Sunday morning, which means it’s Nehari day at This’n’That.

Not had one since we moved, but woke up this morning with a desperate urge that the potential 40 mile round trip cannot quell.

I am weak.

Hello chaps, I’ll see you soon……….

Three_Fish
    Free Member

When I was living in the States, I once did an 86 mile round trip for Krispy Kreme donuts. I wouldn’t even eat them nowadays, but it didn’t even seem like such an unusual drive at the time. Our ‘local’ store was a 15 mile round trip.

Edit: I’ve just checked and it was actually more like 86 miles one-way. Crickey! What was I thinking!?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Are you a policeman?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Brains?

Hoop. Hoop.

brant
    Free Member

Regularly drive Hebden to Bradford to visit the Kashmir.
    Usually make myself feel better by looping back through Bingley to see my mum and dad but far from always.

RustySpanner

No brains anymore Derek.

It’s baaaaa’d for you, apparantly.
    Bit of scrapie never did anyone any harm……

Oh, and Junky, turn out your pockets and put your hands on the bonnet of the car, there’s
    a good lad.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I live in Leicester, a world class curry is only ever a few hundred metres away.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Oh, and Junky, turn out your pockets and put your hands on the bonnet of the car, there’s
    a good lad.

Its a role play to far for me 😉

hora
    Free Member

I used to get a curry takeaway every Thurs night over the tops from Manchester to Huddersfield and back but I no longer own any interesting cars so its dull 🙁

binners

I used to drive across Manchester from Chorlton to Broughton for chicken Tikka kebabs from the Spices of Kasmir, which are the best in the world. And I’d happily cross continents for a King-sized Mixed kebab from the Turkish Delight

Euro
    Free Member

The local Thai restaurant was 22 miles away. We’d phone in the order and i’d zoom up on the motorbike and arrive just in time to collect and zoom home again. The lads were always impressed when i returned and the food was still nice and warm 😀

Bregante

binners speaks the truth. Spices of kashmir does the best tikka kebabs for miles and the variety of accompaniments is second to none too. iphone 5 and a tom tom sat nav to go with those jalapeños?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How far would you drive for a curry? Nehari content.’ is closed to new replies.