Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • How far have you walked naked?
  • yetidave
    Free Member

met a girl who was totally starkers once on a roundabout in Edinburgh at 8am on a sunday morning. I nearly fell off, she was getting applause from a nearby flat.

qwerty
    Free Member

I’ve ridden Dalbeatie’s slab and fished from the beach naked (no skids or crabs were involved).

oldgit
    Free Member

Out of a hotel in Eastborne, across the road down the beach into the sea and back.
    Celebrating after running the SDW, we got very drunk.

bencooper
    Free Member

Not walked especially far, but I have taken a few self portraits naked in abandoned buildings…

Do I know you? And, more importantly, have you contributed to the page 3 thread on 28DL?

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/34998-Page-3-Lovelies-rarrr!!!-probably-nsfw

Same with me – not much distance, but a few times on cranes, in power stations, in mines etc…

Helios
    Free Member

About 50 meters – across Fort Knox footbridge over the Cam, we decided to swim across – but didn’t want to get our clothes, shoes and phones wet, so we walked over, put everything in a pile, then ran back over the bridge nekkid so we could swim back. No – it didn’t make much sense at the time either…

I think it invovled a quick dash through the pub beer graden – which now I come to think about it probably has CCTV… Hmm…

kcr
    Free Member

There was allegedly a naked flying lap record at Meadowbank velodrome, but I don’t know if it is an urban myth.

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Ran naked round the cul-de-sack where I lived when I was about 12, at night egged on by a few pals that we were camping out with in the back garden.
    Skinny dip in Greece too.
    Not very adventurous I know, maybe I should be getting naked more often – or maybe not…

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Somwhere in the world there’s a photo of me and 3 mates, aged 18/19, stood on naked a boulder on the side of High Stile near buttermere.

Said photo was shown to one of the lad’s girlfriend some time later, with the heads covered up. It took her 4 guesses to get her bloke!

As for walking, well our clothes were nowhere near the boulder in question…

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘How far have you walked naked?’ is closed to new replies.