Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How embarrassingly predictable.
  • Stoner
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8185159.stm

The mayor of the Latvian capital of Riga says British stag parties will no longer be welcomed with open arms.

Last year the country's then interior minister, Mareks Seglins, complained about "English pigs" and said they were a "dirty, hoggish people" after a British tourist was sentenced to five days in prison after being caught urinating on the war memorial.

I blame Michael O'Leary. 😉

nickc

"We've made lots of money from you and we've used that to claw our way out of the grinding poverty of the communist era. Now we've had all your cash and we don't have to put up with you getting pished, touching up our girls and weeing in our fountains anymore, we'd like a better class of tourist, you lot can eff off."

Thanks.

The Mayor…

mt
    Free Member

Makes you proud to be British.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Commies go home – and other stereotypical statements….

samuri
    Free Member

I agree with him totally. Bunch of moronic cocks who should be clamped in irons.

binners

That means theres a highter chance of them cropping up in our town centres though. Keep em abroad I say

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

+1 for samuri's comments above.

As for the ****monkey who felt it OK to urinate on a war memorial…….string him up.

igm

Can you blame them? The Latvians that is – I happily blame stag parties, including some of the ones I've been on.

samuri
    Free Member

Which is probably part of the issue Binners. We're a warring nation and normally we'd send our young lads off to foreign climes where we'd *expect* them go about peeing up memorials and generally putting the frighteners up the locals.

Without any proper wars where we're allowed to march about like we own the place our disillisioned youth are left to their own devices and set about upsetting members of the european community.

snowslave

bring back national service. Then kill them.

Harry_the_Spider

bring back national service. Then kill them.

Exactly. Execute some respect into them.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

"We've made lots of money from you and we've used that to claw our way out of the grinding poverty of the communist era. Now we've had all your cash and we don't have to put up with you getting pished, touching up our girls and weeing in our fountains anymore, we'd like a better class of tourist, you lot can eff off."

I'm more of this opinion myself. As soon as O'Leary's lieutenants arrive in town wondering if the city airport would like Ryanair to start running flights in, the city officials are positively wetting themselves with the anticipation of easy money. All this prompts an increase in the numbers of boobie bars, nightclubs and I imagine from the stories I've heard, a corresponding increase in prostitution as the Sherman Shirt wearing massive realise that eastern european chicks aren't all that easy to pull come the end of the night.

Surely these cities must realise what happens as the Eurozone & Ryanair spread eastwards…the stags and parties roll into town and you're overrun by muppets for a few years…they seem more than happy to take the money when it's available. I assume Bulgaria and Romania will be the next big "losers" in this battle then? Cheap beer and women there innit?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How embarrassingly predictable.’ is closed to new replies.