Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How early to get Ski hire on the day at Glenshee?
  • dmorts

I’m possibly going up to Glenshee tomorrow, but some in the group will need to hire some skis. Unfortunately it’s now been left till last minute and Glenshee are all booked up. They do keep back a ‘limited amount’ of hire for people on the day. Not sure how limited this amount is, but they open at 7am. Do we stand any chance of getting any gear? I’m thinking you need to be there 6.30am?

dair86
    Free Member

That is if you get there if the snow gates are open. My advice would be hire before you get there. Maybe at bridge of cally or Blairgowrie.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Is the hire equipment still as shockingly tatty as it used to be a few years back?

Si
    Free Member

Hire on route. £20 instead of about £28-30 at Glenshee… Ques were horrific last weekend.

There’s about 4 places on route, so if the first 2 look packed as was the case last Sunday keep driving as they are the first everyone sees…

We had a set collected within 5min last week en route but then sat in a que to park for about an hour!!

Snow gates were shut at 10.30 last weekend as packed out in the car parks so think carefully…

dmorts

What are the on route options? Blairgowrie ski hire and Bridge of Cally are two I know of. Same company though I believe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How early to get Ski hire on the day at Glenshee?’ is closed to new replies.