Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How does Quidco work
  • falkirk-mark

I have just joined Quidco and was directed to one of their deals on an external website ,however(Orange) website does not refer to any discount before I have to confirm offer. Also how do I get the cashback ?
    Cheers Mark

clareymorris

You have to go through the quidco site to the offer – usually the URL looks slightly different than it wuld do it you went to the Orange (for example) site directly. Quidco track it for you and e-mail you afterwards with a confirmation of what you can expect cashback wise.

It’s brilliant I use it ESPECIALLY for insurances etc….£80 cash back on my car policy with RAC Insurance this year.

falkirk-mark

Cheers I was a bit concerned I would not get the discount.

clareymorris

As long as you follow the route through Quidco you’ll be reet. You can raise a call with them if you don’t get it, and also sometimes it can takes months so in general patience is a virtue|

By the way Wiggle AND Evans give cashback thru Quidco 😀

jam-bo

Can take time for the payment to come through. I book all my work travel through it and get back a couple of hundred a year. Plus 1% cashback on the credit card i use to pay for it all. Nice little earner when your spending ~£1000 a month of someone elses money.

Leku
    Free Member

I use Topcashback, which works the same way.

AA cover after cashback £14 for the year.

The cash takes a while but it does happen (even on some XT disc brakes I got from Evans online and returned to the store)

clareymorris

One for the girls – 15% off and then 7% cashback at lookfantastic.com

Hurrah 😀

ericemel
    Free Member

It’s genius I have made over £400 so far.

tails
    Free Member

How the hell does it work then? why don’t the companies just offer the discount themselves. I presume quidco hold the cash back and make money on the interest of the huge account.

coffeeking
    Free Member

No idea how it works but this year I’m up to 550 quid cash back. Best one was an O2 £25 a month tarrif, after cash back worked out at £7.50 a month :).

ftr1873
    Free Member

Cashback at CRC too!! 🙂

ftr1873
    Free Member

Apparently it works as various companies pay some sort of referral fee to a website which advertises their goods and you click on that advert which would take you through to their site. Normally the website which advertises the product will get this commission, in this case Quidco are the referrer and they are paid the commission which they pass on to you. Minus the admin fee, £5 per year IIRC. This is my understanding of how it works. Just be careful of cookies within the browser as it may cause Quidco not to be triggered.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How does Quidco work’ is closed to new replies.