Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • How do you want to die?
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

Raging into the night, and preferably taking a few mo-foes with me. Sorta petrol tanker with me at the wheel+grenades at a BNP rally type-a-thing, but not till I'm 100+.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Is it 2for1 on high horses?

Going out, having a good time, getting laid, then drifting off to sleep, certainly beats being bludgeond to death by the stirer in a vat of molten chocolate which never realy appealed to me.

eldridge
    Free Member

she had a stupid death.

It was a stupid death in that she was young, and well-educated, and healthy, and physically fit, and attractive.

But she wasn't very intelligent (i.e. she was stupid) because she put risky stuff into her body

No one on here disputes this stuff

FFS just look at the original post! I don't care what the meaning of her life was. My point is, if you could design your own death, wouldn't you make it like hers – dieing apparently painlessly after a very pleasant evening of friends, booze, drugs and sex?

pomona
    Free Member

I'm not planning on dying.

So far it's going well.

nbt

pomona – Member

I'm not planning on dying.

So far it's going well.

News for you, it's gonna happen at some point!

epicyclo

eldridge – Member
    …she was young, and well-educated, and healthy, and physically fit, and attractive.

…FFS just look at the original post! I don't care what the meaning of her life was. My point is, if you could design your own death, wouldn't you make it like hers – dieing apparently painlessly after a very pleasant evening of friends, booze, drugs and sex?

I did look at the original post, and it is effing stupid to choose death at a time when you are "young, and well-educated, and healthy, and physically fit, and attractive" and still have plenty to look forward too.

eldridge
    Free Member

it is effing stupid to choose death

where TF does it suggest that she CHOSE death?

It just happened to her. She CHOSE to put risky stuff into her body, thinking, like all young people, that she could get away with it.

She CHOSE to ingest substances she thought would give her a good time. She didn't opt to commit suicide, any more than a skydiver whose parachute fails to open

epicyclo

eldridge – Member
    it is effing stupid to choose death
    where TF does it suggest that she CHOSE death?

Medical student – would have high IQ. Should know that ingestion of dubious substances can have unpredictable results. She was not forced to take it, therefore choice.

In my day some med students were blinded by lab alcohol. Also choice. It was stupid then, it is stupid now.

You seem upset that others don't agree with you, settle down, it's possible to disagree.

twohats
    Free Member

Driving off the edge of a cliff in a McLaren F1 at full chat, whilst Cameron Diaz is busy Giving me a blowy.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I have no intentions of dying whatsoever. Of course it will happen, but I cant imagine "wanting" to die in any way. I'd certainly not like to die after a night out with mates, christ – how depressing and mundane. I'd hope that if I were to die it would be doing something epic, awe inspiring and challenging. Not being smashed on mind altering trash drugs.

eldridge
    Free Member

You seem upset that others don't agree with you, settle down, it's possible to disagree.

thanks for your kind and soothing words

if you research my posts on here, you'll find that I'm well aware it is possible for people to disagree with me

and that I'm well aware just how wrong they can be 😀

psychle
    Free Member

bullet into the brain after a good night with supposed friends sounds nice… should be painless, especially after a drink or three… though mayhaps buddha would disagree… though what the **** would he know? never got laid did he? I digress………………………………

tankslapper
    Free Member

[/quote]twohats – Member
    Driving off the edge of a cliff in a McLaren F1 at full chat, whilst Cameron Diaz is busy Giving me a blowy.

Tried that, F1 is so overrated…..

psychle
    Free Member

guns are hard to find though… so that's possibly a consideration… heroin is cheaper and easer to get a hold of, as is crack…

epicyclo

eldridge –
    …I'm well aware just how wrong they can be

See, we can agree on something 😆

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

quietly in my sleep, like my uncle. Not screaming, like the passengers in his car…

cant find the original atribution for this, think its either Jack Handey's Deep Thoughts or Steven Wright.

CountZero

"she had a high IQ" yeah but IQ doesn't equate to being smart. Really intelligent people often have no common sense. Anyway, back to the subject: preferably having a coronary after several hours of energetic sex with a very attractive woman. In my late nineties.

kimbers

death by snoo snoo

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

twohats
    Free Member

Tried that, F1 is so overrated…..

You drove of the edge of a cliff at full speed in an F1 and survived????

mos

I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod; born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shore of Loch Shiel, and I can not die.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

..and I'm Spartacus

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘How do you want to die?’ is closed to new replies.