Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How do you shift a gig tickets these days?
  • sharkattack

How do you sell a ticket for a concert in a legal fashion?

I’ve sold them on ebay years ago but now it’s all stubhub listings, whatever that is. Looks like some kind of glorified electro-tout.

Should I put them in the classifieds on here?

Prodigy and Public Enemy in Sheffield if you’re interested. Not definitely selling yet. Just got a relative going into hospital the week before and will probably be carer/taxi driver for a few weeks.

Duggan

If you use Twitter I believe there’s a very simple but effective Twitter feed called twickets where you can simply post up the tickets you have and specify how you’d like them to be collected and where you live- face value only though! My girlfriend uses it a fair bit and seems to work

squirrelking
    Free Member

Looked at Stubhub, no chance, too many bad stories about.

Classifieds are always worth a punt as is Facebook.

sharkattack

I picked a hell of a time to quit social media, that would have been by far the easiest way to offload them.

The Prodigy were the first band I ever saw and I’d love to see the modern version. Just wish my Mrs. had bought them for Newcastle, would have been so much easier.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

I used Gumtree to shift some gig tickets I couldn’t make.

nickjb
    Free Member

I’ve used Stubhub 3 times. Went smoothly. Fees were pretty high but they sold for a good price.

fionap

Scarlet Mist is a good, anti-tout option!

fionap

[double post]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How do you shift a gig tickets these days?’ is closed to new replies.