Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How do you post a picture here, as opposed to a link?
  • endurokid
    Free Member

As per the title, how do you do it?!

Cheers

Endurokid

plyphon
    Free Member

Click the IMG button next to the URL button.

Paste the image URL (from photobucket or whereever) and click gogogogogogogo

endurokid
    Free Member

Cheers.

Can this also be done from an iPad/iPhone?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum-help/ Answers within

You need the link to the image not the page it’s hosted on (ie ends with jpg,png,bmp etc.)

robarnold
    Free Member

Cheers.

Can this also be done from an iPad/iPhone?

Yep, really easily. Once signed up,to Photobucket it’s a 1 minute job to upload photos and copy & paste the link in to here. In photo bucket, ‘Select all’ on the IMG code of a photo then copy. Paste that link in to your text box on STW. Done

jambalaya
    Free Member

@eurokid – you cannot post images from Flickr to here with an iPhone (I say this as Flickr is the photo site I use so it’s annoying)

The long answer to how to do it depends upon the hosting service you use, you do need to upload the photo somewhere (a hosting service) you cannot load the image directly from your phone/pad/computer to this site (on other sites you can do this)

P20

You can post from Flickr with the iPhone. You just use the web browser and not the app

endurokid
    Free Member

Cheers everyone,

I’ll have a play around tonight and see if I can sort it!

jambalaya
    Free Member

@P20 thanks but when I do that I do t see the link to pick up the image code / URL

P20

@P20 thanks but when I do that I do t see the link to pick up the image code / URL

That’s still doable. Just make sure you full the full site, not the mobile version

cheviots
    Free Member

Is it possible to link to/ post pictures using Instagram?
    Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How do you post a picture here, as opposed to a link?’ is closed to new replies.