Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • How do you lose a belt?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Can’t find a belt I wanted to wear. Had it years. It’s not in the draw with the others. How on earth do you lose a belt? It goes on the trousers when I choose to wear them and doesn’t come off until they go in the wash or it gets put on a different pair. It’s not something you accidentally leave behind so where the **** is it?

Junkyard
    Free Member

IIRC they run away with a random collection of mismatched socks

alfabus
    Free Member

must be the luck of the drawer

scaredypants

you’re not married, then ?

makeitorange
    Free Member

I find random items of clothing that the girlfriend doesn’t like for whatever reason “go missing”. It’s a strange phenomenon.

BoardinBob

I constantly lose belts despite the fact I have a belt drawer. Always find them in another drawer or still attached to a pair of jeans/ shorts/ slacks I haven’t worn in ages, which inevitably are in the wrong drawer from the one they’re supposed to be in.

binners

I constantly lose belts despite the fact I have a belt drawer.

How many do you own?!!! 😯

Its not been used for an impromptu, drunken, experimental S&M session, has it? Are they with your hand-cuffs?

D0NK

I find random items of clothing that the girlfriend doesn’t like for whatever reason “go missing”

mrs has threatened to dispose of atleast half my wardrobe but hasn’t so far. She does however “tidy” things away into pretty arbitrary locations and then completely forgets about them. When I finally find my missing watch under the sink with the kitchen cleaners that’s not her fault for putting it in a stupid place and forgetting, it’s my fault for leaving my watch lying around. Can’t fault logic like that.

que sera

DezB
    Free Member

How do you lose a belt?

Like this?

uselesshippy
    Free Member

You dropped it when out dogging?
    No?
    Cottaging?
    😀

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’m married actually. Didn’t “lose” stuff when I was single. Pretty certain she”ll move stuff around, say she had a tidy up but not remember anything that was moved, where it was, or where it ended up.

scaredypants

I’m married actually. Didn’t “lose” stuff when I was single.

Yeh, that’s what I meant – the answer should be obvious if you’re married, so you’d not have to ask

Onzadog
    Free Member

Found it.
    It was in the basket that the wife keeps her hair dryer and straighteners in along with various potions. A basket she uses at least once a day, every day. But she’s not seen that belt for weeks!

scaredypants

obviously she’s hiding it because she thought it wasn’t yours 😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

Mad as a box of frogs, they all are!

thetallpaul
    Free Member

It’s so satisfying to know you’re not the only one 😀

Yep, mental the lot of em – wouldn’t believe the places random stuff ends up in our house.

My pet hate (and they haven’t been tidied/hidden) is remote controls – we have 4 in the lounge and when I am home, they are all within reach on the coffee table.

When I’ve been out and return, I’m lucky if I can find 2. FFS – there is no need for them to move!

globalti
    Free Member

What’s this “tidying up” you are talking about? Do all wives offer this facility?

victor123
    Free Member

Next time tie a knot all your stuff so that they don’t go away misplaced

Rorschach
    Free Member

I can give you a belt……

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘How do you lose a belt?’ is closed to new replies.