Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • how do you get an old riding buddy to stop annoying you?
  • druidh
    Free Member

Ridden with this guy for like 10years+, in fact I introduced him to off and road cycling, but due to him being an absolute pain in the neck and an annoying ****, I’ve not been out since pretty much summer last year (well not with him anyway….I found some better riding buddies)

So now I have to try to put him off every sunday morning when he turns up ready to ride, knocking on my door wanting me to follow him to the damn woods like “the good old days”.

So, I just wondered if anyone has any other ideas of how to get him to take the hint? Draught me a letter maybe?

I have a feeling I will live to regret this post….this could be my first drubbing on here, eek, gulp etc

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Give him a cup of sick and close the door in his face.

Neil-F
    Free Member

And you lasted 10+ years??? 😆

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

What’s wrong with going to the woods ‘like the good old days’?

At the risk of being massively hypocritical…maybe a conversation over a pint or two might be a good way to resolve this?

khani
    Free Member

😯

tazzymtb

stop being a spineless bugger and tell him to his face that you don’t enjoy his company or riding with him? Life is so much easier if everyone is honest 🙄

RealMan
    Free Member

How bad are we talking?

druidh
    Free Member

Post edited for the hard of thinking

pastcaring
    Free Member

funny 😉

tazzymtb

you could have let this run for ages in the stylee of a MrNutt wind up, and now you’ve spoiled it….BOOOOOOOOOO 😀

flebby
    Free Member

Lol. Thanks for cheering me up! *ear2ear smiles*

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Is his name TJ? If so, I think you may have a problem to which there is no solution.

greasystain
    Free Member

very good 🙂

james
    Free Member

I assume you are after a ‘solution’ short of moving house?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘how do you get an old riding buddy to stop annoying you?’ is closed to new replies.