Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How do they do that…. (CRC content)
  • bristolbiker
    Free Member

Apols if this has bene done before, but spotted the link in this weeks Comic, had a look, and the lid-making machine is indeed pretty cool 😉

http://vimeo.com/23284279

…. however, the shape of some of the parcels in the dispatch area suggests it doesn’t get it right every time!!!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I had a self extracting crank nut delivered the other day, something the size of a 2p pieces in a huge box!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I thought all they did was just sit around not replying to emails.

wwaswas

I thought all they did was just sit around not replying to emails.

I think they’ve brought in a machine to not reply to emails now as it was cheaper in the long run.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I got an 2 orders in 2 separate boxes from them recently, both fitted easily into the smaller box 😕

velocipede
    Free Member

I ordered a frame and seatpost this week, at the same time….

The fra,me came in a double frame box (admittedly well packaged but twice the size it needed to be)….and the seatpost arrived same day in a seperate box the size of a couple of phone directories!

Postage is free so maybe I shouldn’t care – and I always find the service amazing – but their environmental policy must surely need reviewing!!

tk46hal
    Free Member

I can’t believe you made me watch that video!

geordiepaul
    Free Member

So it all looks amazing yet CRC are worse than ever.
    I don’t use em anymore I can get better service/prices just about anywhere else.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How do they do that…. (CRC content)’ is closed to new replies.