Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How do people travel to Geneva in June/July/August – Flights from Leeds…..
  • ganic
    Free Member

Just wondered how others in God’s County go about flying into Geneva when all the carriers stop their direct Leeds/Bradford and Manchester flights in March/April.

Not really interested in using connecting flights, or driving to Heathrow etc. So am i missing an obvious solution?

5lab

wait until the airlines release their tickets for June/July/August and buy one then?

lewis75
    Free Member

I’ve flown on EasyJet from Manchester the last 3 times. They seem to release their summer schedule around Jan/Feb.
    It’s normally been around £200-300 for a return with bike bag.

ads678

East Midlands, Birmingham, Liverpool??

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Wasn’t aware this happened?. Sounds surprising that All carriers from LBA and Manchester in March and April don’t go to Geneva, still people going snow skiing at that time as well as it’s a fairly major airport, shirley?

nickc

Manchester. Nicer than Leeds/Bradford anyway

acidchunks

Booked Manc-Geneva flights in December last year for late June this year. flights with hold bag plus bike came in around 200 pounds

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep I’d be getting the train to Manchester airport, ridiculously simple and straightforward

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How do people travel to Geneva in June/July/August – Flights from Leeds…..’ is closed to new replies.