Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • How do I stop a cat $H!tting in my garden?!
  • n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Lion faeces around your garden perimeter.

Harry_the_Spider

I use coffee grounds with some success as I’m not allowed to chop the little fecker in half.

We had rats in our garden last year and a man from the council came and killed them all to death.

convert

Not always clearly but frequently cats get the wrap for the work of foxes.

Our one is now old and prefers her litter tray than bothering to venture outside. Looking at the volume she now generates I’ve haven’t a clue where it all whet before. But it wasn’t our garden 😳 😈

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

We have same problem. I found a passive aggresive post on social media to alert the owners followed by a orange/coffee grinds combination worked…

zippykona

The cat issue has been sorted by years of educating. Next door do seem to get a new cat regularly and a few tennis balls thrown at them plus the fact our garden is really hard to get out of has made our beds less appealing.
    We now have very little exposed dirt.
    Foxes however are now the problem. Rat traps in their favourite places are a good deterrent.

convert

I found a passive aggresive post on social media to alert the owners

How do you think that might have made a scrap of difference? Once the person has elected to ‘host’ (you don’t own a cat, if anything it owns you) a cat, the damage is done. They will have zero ability to influence it’s bowel habits.

twisty

Find somebody with a dog that chases cats.
    Borrow dog every so often for the weekend.
    Dog has fun chasing cats out of garden, dog owners get a dog free weekend, you get to play with a dog. Everybody is a winner (except maybe the cat).

deadkenny
    Free Member

CountZero – Member
    So how do you account for the piles of reeking cat shit all over my back lawn, and all over the gravel drive out front, right by the side of my car, and also in a concrete flower planter out front?
    And it’s not one cat, there are three or four, all belonging to different people.

As I said, unless they hate their neighbours 😛

cyclingweakly
    Free Member

One of these…

Plus a few of these…

Equals…

jobless
    Free Member

As others have said coffee grounds has worked for me. just scatter the espresso pucks around the perimeter. the cats still come in, but they don’t stick around.

hedgehogs on the other hand….

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘How do I stop a cat $H!tting in my garden?!’ is closed to new replies.