Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How do I get rid of this iPad feature?
  • zippykona

Since the update the square on the safari button has appeared. ( bottom right)
    Thought I would press it to see what it does. I managed to see where Mrs Zip is taking me away for my “surprise” weekend.
    This feature is a bloody nightmare with Christmas coming up . How do we get rid of it? Why would anyone even want it?

Drac

What is it browser history or something else?

You need to show your wife how to browse privately or you’re going to be able to guess anyway by the target ads.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Does it do the concept of users?

Kryton57

IA

It’s Called handoff, must be both devices signed into the same iCloud account? It’s opening the page from the phone.

There’s a toggle in settings to turn it off (search bar at the top of settings will find itj

hodgynd
    Free Member

Not sure ..but you really need to be on top of those emails 😀

zippykona

Hand off…gone thank you.

hammyuk
    Free Member

It’s not you she’s taking for a dirty weekend….

GrahamS

Why would anyone even want it?

It’s quite handy when you were looking at something on your phone and want to open it on your iPad.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

hodgynd – Member
    Not sure ..but you really need to be on top of those emails

Thread crossover, but i have a friend who never marks emails as read or deletes anything, spam included. I can’t look at him straight now after I picked up his i-pad on one occasion to see nearly 2k unread mails. It still makes me go a bit queasy.

aracer
    Free Member

I have 31,165 unread emails…

johndoh
    Free Member

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How do I get rid of this iPad feature?’ is closed to new replies.