Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • How do I get my X-Box to see TVersity for streaming?
  • I can see TVersity on the X-Box, but only seems to give options for playing music stored on HD.

Either I’m stupid, or failing that can anyone give an idiots guide please?

Cheers

BoardinBob

Im assuming youve shared the video folder within tvserity? And youre going through the video section on the.xbox?

Sorry, crap OP – streaming internet audio, although I guess the principle is the same?

No idea where to start looking to share video, or any other folders, but don’t have it open at the moment to poke around.

BoardinBob

Ive never been able to get it to stream internet stuff. tried youtube a few times but it always fails. strraming from the pc is fine though

Cougar

TBH, I gave up with it ages ago for streaming Internet audio, it was just too much of a PITA. When I did occasionally get it working, it appeared to work but then looped the same few minutes.

I should really revisit it, it’s a couple of years since I last looked. I’m idly wondering now whether WMP might be a more sensible source than TVersity.

WMP just freezes with the X-Box, hence I was advised (on here) to get TVersity – this was ages ago and never really used it.

Cougar

TVersity is -ace- at what it does best, which is transcode existing video on the fly into a format that the 360 expects. I’ve found that it’s distinctly ropey at anything else.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How do I get my X-Box to see TVersity for streaming?’ is closed to new replies.