Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How do I get lovefilm / 4OD / BBC iPlayer on the PS3?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Lovefilm say it’s a sony problem if the app isn’t there, sony’s website is useless and has no customer support phone number.

I’ve not got iPlayer, 4OD, etc either so I guess they’re all hiding in the same place.

landcruiser
    Free Member

Stupid questions I’m sure but: Is your PS3 registered, on-line, and updated ?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

yup, yup, and yup.

Vikki just found the lovefilm player in the PSN store, and magically iplayer et al. just appeared in the menu bars!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

There’s a couple of MTB films on lovefilm 🙂

BruceM
    Free Member

Assuming it is up to date and online and you still dont have the settings reset the Playstation to default settings. I had to do this only yesterday after installing Netflix.

lazybike
    Free Member

sorry for the slight hijack, does anyone use lovefilm through thier ps3, is it simple to do, any mishaps?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Yeah it is easy and reliable but be aware most if the films are pretty dire or old.

Instructions and film list below

http://www.lovefilm.com/features/detail.html?editorial_id=29959

TheGingerOne

I had this problem as well after some updates. I searched loads online and found that I needed to create some stupid online persona somewhere and once I had done that then the media options appeared for me. Others said all you had to do was go to the PS3 store in order to kick it into life, but that did not work for me.
    I think it revolves around needing to get online to a point where it recognises where you are based in order to work out what to allow you to access.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I find i can’t get Five’s On-Demand service through the PS3 for some reason, can get every other terrestrial broadcaster though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How do I get lovefilm / 4OD / BBC iPlayer on the PS3?’ is closed to new replies.